As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rolflex #ad
Recovery and Myofascial Trigger Point Release, Foam Roller for 95% of Your Body, Deep Tissue Massager for Muscle Massage, Including Arms, Rolflex PRO Leverage Compression High Density Foam Roller #adRolflex #ad
- The only foam roller that uses leveraged compression to adjust pressure while foam rolling anywhere. The compact design makes it convenient to take anywhere - put in a backpack for work - play - travel.
The new dual stability rollers allow for even deeper trigger point therapy than the original Rolflex. Innovative ergonomic clam-shape design allows athletes to effectively foam roll 95% of the body. Full 2 year limited warranty & 120 day "no questions asked" 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
2. ALLPLAY #ad
Peanut Shape Self Massage Roller for Myofascial Release Back Foot Neck Spine Shoulder Physical Trigger Point Therapy, Deep Tissue Massager Tool Pack of 2 2, Double Lacrosse Ball #adALLPLAY #ad
- Accupressure and reflexology Ball massager that allows full control of pressure to target specific pain areas in the body. Same hardness for all colors. Lighter is better – using our production technique, we’ve engineered peanut balls that are only ½ weight of other balls on the market, yet sturdy under weight.
Best device for self massage - pamper yourself the well deserved massage without anyone’s help! The balls measure 5inch in length. Simply use these rollers to apply pressure around sore and stress strained muscle, trigger points and witness the progressive effect they can offer.
Let’s roll it out – whether you are undergoing occupational physical therapy, workout fitness exercise everyday as an athlete, or just an average user who simply wants to get rid of fatigue after a long day, these rollers are your best gift.
To promote better mobility, we have placed balls further apart to offer a smooth massage that other rollers don’t have. Reeks no smell – made with 100% thermoplastic Rubber, our rollers do not have unpleasant rubber or chemical smell that many other balls do, safe for adults and children.
3. OPTP #ad
OPTP PRO-Point Myofascial Release Tool – Trigger Point Massage Tool for Soft Tissue Pain and Soreness Relief 4261 #adOPTP #ad
- Note: suction base does not adhere to most painted walls. Won't roll away – the flat base allows users to more easily massage deep tissue and effectively target trigger points when compared to traditional massage balls. Ideal size for trigger points – the rounded shape of the pro-point is ideal for comfortably accessing hard-to-reach muscles and fascia without being too aggressive or painful.
Do not use on glass or fragile surfaces. Apply light to deep pressure to soft tissue in hard-to-reach areas to help release trigger points anytime, anywhere. Detachable suction cup base – a removable base allows you to secure the pro-point to surfaces that normally accept suction cups and allows the tool to tilt for a preferred angle.
Measures 3-inches in diameter by 2 1/8-inches in height 2 3/4-inches high with base. This massage tool employs the user’s own body weight to help release tension in the neck, chest, shoulders, hands, glutes, back, hips, arms, legs, feet and more.
Constructed from high-quality materials, it is built to withstand regular clinical use and be effective against the most stubborn knots. Self-massage anywhere – use against a wall, the floor or by hand to massage virtually any area. The convenient, portable size is ideal for any setting from the clinic to the gym. Durable and comfortable – the pro-point was designed with health care professionals in mind.
4. Sports Stable #ad
Psoas Muscle Release, Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release, Sports Stable High Density Foam Massage Ball and Duo Ball Travel Set Yoga Tune Up Balls for Deep Tissue Massage #adSports Stable #ad
- Promotes blood flow increase range of motion decrease injury likelihood accelerate muscle recovery. Compact and lightweight roll out tight muscles on the move, fits easily in your travel or gym bag.
Rapid relief of tightness and aching in the small muscles as well as larger muscle groups. Optimized function and safety high density foam compresses skeletal muscle while protecting bone. Easy to use apply body weight pressure as required on/around fascia to relieve muscular tension.
5. ActiveProZone #ad
Deep Tissue Pressure, ActiveProZone Therapy Massage Ball, 2 Extra Firm Balls W/ Mesh Bag., Instant Muscle Pain Relief. Proven Effective for Myofascial Release, Yoga & Trigger Point Treatments. Set #adActiveProZone #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or full refund. Physical therapists swear by our massage balls for plantar fasciitis, sciatica trigger point therapy, reflexology, chronic muscle pain and prenatal therapy. Buy now – your body will be thaNKFUL. They won’t slip and hurt like a rock.
Made of 100% durable natural rubber, 2. 75 inch in diameter, these lacrosse like massage balls ensure a sufficient grip – firm enough to remain on the spot you want to treat & gentle enough to not irritate sensitive soft tissue.
Suffering from sore and knotted muscles? make your own trigger point therapy, myofascial release with ActiveProZone massage therapy balls. A perfect massage tool that is easy to bring along wherever you go. You can use them on any body part for your deep tissue massage ball release.
You have nothing to lose when purchasing our therapy balls – except the tension AND KNOTS IN YOUR MUSCLES. The massage balls come in a handy mesh bag that can be used as a peanut muscle knot remover, or as a storage bag. No time to see your physical therapist? the massage balls will help you release tensions in all areas of discomfort – day after dAY. Relieve pain with massage ball deep tissue spots no foam roller can reach.
6. MOXIN #ad
Myofascial Release Tools Massage Scraper Physical Therapy Tools Relief Muscle Soreness Tightness,Silver, Massage Blade, Scraping Stainless Steel Gua Sha Tool #adMOXIN #ad
- High-quality materials: high-quality stainless steel materials. Used to massage all curves of the face, neck or other body parts. The surface is smooth and round, jawbone, three massage sticks, the middle position can be moved.
Relieve muscle and joint pain. Multifunctional design: magnetic fork meridian massage stick. You can rest assured that it is both safe and portable. Tight, radiant skin. Purpose: it helps to promote and maximize blood circulation detoxification to ensure that you can reach every angle or corner of face and body.
Professional choice: excellent body massage tools often used by masseurs, physical therapists, massage therapists and beauty salons.
Once used, you will fall in love with it. How to use: it is best to use a body massage tool with oil or moisturizer to reduce friction. Reduce puffiness and detoxification. The material has been tested and proven to be non-rusting and anti-allergenic. Tilt the magnetic bar tool onto the skin and gently move the magnetic bar under appropriate pressure.
7. ProsourceFit #ad
ProsourceFit Massage Stick Roller, Thighs and Back, 18 Handheld, White?Black, Portable Self-Myofascial Release Tool for Relief from Muscle Pain/Cramps in Calves, Shins #adProsourceFit #ad
- Improved mobility - increases blood circulation and relaxes tight muscles for better mobility and faster recovery after workouts. Relieves tight muscles - 9 massaging rollers help prevent and treat muscle pain & knots in thighs, calves, shins, and more.
High-density - ideal for runners and weightlifters - firm plastic rollers provide a deeper massage than standard foam rollers.
Comfortable handles - 2 comfort grip handles enable you to easily maneuver the roller and apply the right amount of pressure where needed. Convenient - 18-inch stick is slim and light for portability, and can be used sitting or standing for fast pain relief anywhere.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. RAD #ad
RAD Rod I Myofascial Release Tool I Steel Core Stick I Self Massage Mobility and Recovery #adRAD #ad
- Multi-use massage, mobility and recovery stick with a lifetime guarantee. Relieves muscle tension, increases mobility and aids in recovery through self myofascial release.
Can also use on scm, hamstrings, forearms, PSOAS, adductors, QL, glutes, calves, peroneals and more. Ideal for / pre and post-workout, legs, yoga, back, hips, flexibility, body maintenance, feet, neck, muscle pain jaw, crossfit training, shoulders, travel, athletes, hands, increasing performance, muscle tightness, personal training, health and wellness.
19 + uses / designed for it bands, triceps, quads and neck. Won’t bend / steel core with high density EVA foam outer coating that grips the skin and wipes clean.
9. Signature Lacrosse #ad
Massage Balls, 2 Orange Lacrosse Balls, Back Roller, Muscle Knot Remover, Myofascial Release Tools, Signature Lacrosse Ball Set, Firm Rubber -Scientifically Designed for Durability #adSignature Lacrosse #ad
- Our massage balls offer notable health benefits. The enhanced grip also is also beneficial when our balls are used for massage and therapy use. Last twice as long: signature Premiums last twice as long as normal lacrosse balls under any conditions, on any surface.
Perfect for pets: nothing will make your dog as happy as our Signature Premium balls. Great for recovery, deep tissue therapy, and of course for lacrosse. High performance promise: with our zero-defect industry-leading manufacturing standards, you can be confident that you are ordering the absolute best in quality and performance.
Enhanced grip balls: featuring tough grip technology, our revolutionary rubber formula creates a better feel and gives you more control rep after rep.
Our balls will withstand the test of even the most extreme chewers! These benefits include trigger point massage, and relief to muscle groups like your hip flexors and scapula. Multi-use with health benefit: signature lacrosse balls are perfect for use as massage tools, neck and shoulder massage, dog balls, and more.
10. RockTape #ad
Thermoplastic, RockTape Rockblades Mullet, IASTM Tool, Additional Training with FMT Courses, Myofascial Release #adRockTape #ad
- The mullet features four distinct edges, providing comprehensive treatment capabilities and its quirks include a functioning bottle opener. The "mullet" in stainless steel is the same lightweight tool designed to be portable, allowing practitioners to deliver superior soft-tissue manipulation wherever their patients may be.
The non-treatment faces of the Mullet are laser engraved with Rock Tape's awesome manifesto design. The upgraded mullet is now crafted from the same surgical-grade stainless steel as the Mallet, while retaining the same weight as the previous plastic version.