As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AITUSHA #ad
AITUSHA Tent Stakes Heavy Duty 12-Inch Forged Steel Unbent Tent Pegs – Ideal Camping Stakes for Rocky/Hard Places Fluorescent Rubber Circle and Rope Tensioner Included 12in 8-Pack #adAITUSHA #ad
- The large head and sharp end make it easily go into rocks and hard soil and stay stable in sand and snow. The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and the hole for pulling it out.
Bonus fluorescent rubber circle absorb light before use and burly 3-eye rope tensioner for 5mm pararopes. Made of prime forged S45C steel - off snapping and bending problems forever. Aitusha pegs are about 12 inches long whose diameter is about 04 inch.
2. Beefoor #ad
Heavy Duty Camping Stakes, Available in Rocky Place Dessert Snowfield and Grassland 12in-8parks, Beefoor 12-Inch Tent Stakes, Forged Steel Tent Pegs Unbreakable and Inflexible #adBeefoor #ad
- Made of high-quality forged S45C steel, completely get rid of the snapping and bending problem. The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer.
The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground. Come with a storage bags, please beware of them when you cut the wrap open. Stakes are about 12” long and Φ is about 04”.
3. Keyfit Tools #ad
Rocky Ground Even Frozen Ground & Solid Ice is No Problem, Keyfit Tools AnchorBit Pilot Hole Driver for Screw in Tent Stakes & Ground Anchors Designed for Tough Soils, Hardpan #adKeyfit Tools #ad
- Wide gap double flutes for for fast drilling In Dirt 12" x. 5" case hardened Heat Treated & Tempered Steel. See all our keyfit Tools ~Keyfit Tools Patented Products. Fast easy tent stake & Ground Anchor Installation.
Carbide saber tooth chisel tip for fast Drilling Gravel & Rocky Ground Even Frozen Ground Is No Problem. Keyfit tools anchorbit pilot hole driver for standard and screw in tent Stakes, Ground Anchors & Tarp Stakes. Designed for tough soils, hardpan, Rocky Ground Even Frozen Ground & Solid Ice Is No Problem.
4. Beefoor #ad
Available in Rocky Place Dessert Snowfield and Grassland, Tent Stakes Heavy Duty, BareFour 8-Inch Camping Stakes，4-Pack Forged Steel Tent Pegs Unbreakable and Inflexible #adBeefoor #ad
- Use the hole to pull the camping stake out with a tent hammer. The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground. Made of forged steel.
The hook prevents the stake from going too deep. The tent stake is 8 inches long and 2/5 inches in diameter which is much bigger and stronger than most stakes on the market. Long and heavy enough to stand against the wind.
5. Eurmax #ad
With 4x10ft Ropes & 1 Green Stopper, Eurmax USA Galvanized Non-Rust Camping Family Tent Pop Up Tent Stakes Ice Tools Heavy Duty 10pc-Pack #adEurmax #ad
- Heavy-duty set of peg stakes，Approx. Milled points prod easily into hard soil with large head for mallet driving. Essential tool for securely anchoring tents, or landscape trim. Suitable for most of the tent, canopies, like coleman sundome 2 Person Tent, patio & garden structures, Sundome 4 Person Tent Aluminum Multi-function tent Hammer Stake Mallet B07CBM2ND9.
10 – pack tent stakes heavy duty with Bonus 4 10ft Ropes & 1 Green Stopper. 8 mm. Tent stakes Material: galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
6. Yiliaw #ad
Heavy Duty Camping Stakes 12-Inch Forged Steel Tent Pegs Camping Stakes for Rocky/Hard Places12in-16pack, Yiliaw Tent Stakes #adYiliaw #ad
- Please leave about 1. 6 inches 4cm of the tent stake on the ground to have enough room to tight the rope. Heavy duty material – forged steel – keeps the stake in good condition after long use and out of rust. Special tent stakes are designed as a multi-use tool for nailing large tents, canopies, tarps to the ground while outdoor camping and picnic, Long and large stakes can make your tents safe.
Perfect for outdoors camping and backpacking.
Sturdy enough to avoid being out of shape with hammer. Product specifications: - pegs are about 12 inches/8 inches long whose diameter is about 04 inch，equipped with a fluorescent ring light absorption before use.
Special head with hook and hole and the sharp tip of the stake make it easier to use. Use the hole to pull out the tent stake. Multi use- tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, tarps, canopies, and etc. Long and large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents. Use the hook to tight the rope. To the ground. Make the tent stake and the ground into a 60-degree angle.
7. Wise Owl Outfitters #ad
Lightweight, Heavy Duty Camping Stakes for Outdoor Tent & Tarp, 16 Pack, Essential Camping Accessories, Wise Owl Outfitters Tent Stakes #adWise Owl Outfitters #ad
- There will always be enough for the entire family! Camping gifts: no matter the occasion, our tarp stakes are gadgets that every adventurer needs on their camping essentials checklist.
Portable: lightweight and convenient, our tent stake set weighs only 13g apiece and packs down small into its included stuff sack. Durable: built to last a lifetime, our heavy-duty yard stakes are made from premium 7075 grade aluminum that won't bend or fail on you.
Secure: with a three-sided design and a deep, 7. 25-inch stake length, our tent pegs will hold securely in all soil and sand. Throw it in your backpack and go! Value pack: with our 16 pack, you'll never be one tent stake short.
8. Ram-Pro #ad
Ram-Pro 20-Piece Tent Garden Stakes Heavy Duty, Landscape Pins | for Outdoor Camping, Galvanized Steel Pegs Rust-Free Garden Edging Fence Hook, Soil Patio Gardening, & Canopies 9" #adRam-Pro #ad
- Anchor a tent with these stakes and give you a stable shelter. 4mm diameter heavy duty steel rod with galvanized finish for superior rust-resistance makes the camping stakes great for prolonged outdoor use. The tent nails are also ideal for anchoring netting, trees, flowers, vegetables, gazebos, twine cloches, tarps, canopies, garden fabrics, and other garden structures.
Sold in sets of 20 pegs. Perfect for anchoring tents, landscaping or garden plants and shelters to have a sweet sleep in your camping night.
Drive it into the ground and prevent your tent from any trouble of a windy night. The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and unseen. Just prod the peg with a hammer to drive it into the soil and keep your tent from being blown away when you are camping.
Rugged design with large no-slip hook to hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions. Lightweight strength - each peg weighs just 1 ounce. The tent pin is made for easy, effortless ground insertion. These stakes are ideal for outdoor camping and hiking. But still 'Guranteed Unbreakable'. Its steel construction makes these tent spikes easy to penetrate the roughest terrain.
9. Super Z Outlet #ad
Landscaping Trim, Canopies, Soil Patio Gardening, Sporting Events 30 Pack, Super Z Outlet 9" Galvanized Non-Rust Silver Metal Anchors Tent Stakes Pegs for Outdoor Camping #adSuper Z Outlet #ad
- Each steel stake measures at 9" inches long for extra security when anchoring your items. These galvanized steel stakes are also an ideal for outdoor camping and hiking. These silver steel tent pegs are good for holding down any tent for an easy camping trip.
Steel construction makes these tent stakes easy to penetrate the roughest terrain. 4mm diameter heavy duty steel rod with galvanized finish for superior rust-resistance in outdoor weather. Secure outdoor holiday decorations from light up pumpkins for Halloween and reindeer statues for Christmas.
The hook prevents the stake from going too deep and unseen. Strong, durable garden securing pegs and built to last for years to come. Anchor a tent with these stakes and you are guaranteed a stable shelter.
Helps anchor your largest tents. Drive it right into the ground or sand and keep your tent from blowing away when you are camping. Comes in a package of 30 galvanized silver steel tent pegs. Could also be used for landscaping or setting up garden decorations and keep them from falling over. Conveniently pull out the tent stakes with its hook shaped design. Multipurpose steel pegs that are perfect for anchoring tents, tarps, and canopies at ground level.