As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teeter #ad
Teeter FreeStep Recumbent Cross Trainer and Elliptical #adTeeter #ad
- Whisper-quiet, fluid stride: the unique striding motion protects your knees and joints while engaging near-silent variable magnetic resistance that adjusts with one simple dial. Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms for added intensity.
Smart design: track progress with the easy-to-read, battery-powered digital console; device stand and water bottle holder; convenient transport wheels.
Total body workout: dual power motion works your upper and lower body simultaneously, engaging all major muscle groups to build strength and burn more calories. Zero impact exercise: ideal for all fitness levels, the comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on the joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
Commercial-grade engineering: friction-free linkage system means long-lasting use; 54" x 38" footprint is a low profile addition to your home.
2. HCI Fitness #ad
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT-700, Recumbent Linear Step Cross Trainer #adHCI Fitness #ad
- Large oversized "ultra comfortable" swivel seat that adjusts easily and fully rotates making this unit easily accessible for people with low mobility. Compare to nustep: patented low-impact linear stepping motion designed and engineered in the USA. The seat slide and recline can be adjusted to fit users from 4'6" to 6'4" and up to 400 lbs.
Used by physical therapists around the world! Premium 360° swivel seat: oversized 20" orthopedic foam seat with lumbar support and swivel handle for easy Transfers. Compact design: full commercial grade and compact for your home.
Simply press quick start to begin your workout or Select from 19 workout programs. Built-in contact Heart Rate on Seat Handles. The only other patented recumbent true Linear stepper on the market.
Display shows: programs: 18- feedback: speed, rpm, Distance, Watts, time, calories, Pulse, Levels "16"; Heart Rate: Built in receiver. Low impact: inclusive ergonomic design accommodates a wide range of users at various fitness levels. Designed with rear roller wheels the unit can easily fit through doors and the 2. 5' x 5' footprint fits nicely in almost any room. Adjustable display: telescopic tilt display with large 9 inch color coded display with easy-to-read workout data to motivate and Track progress.
3. Sunny Health & Fitness #ad
SF-RB4708, Monitor, Arm Exercisers, Cross Training, 350lb High Weight Capacity, Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Recumbent Bike Exercise Bike, Pulse Rate Monitoring #adSunny Health & Fitness #ad
- Pulse sensors: Integrated pulse sensors to read heart beats per minute. Handlebars: moveable handlebars transform the recumbent bike into the ultimate low impact fitness machine. Extended weight capacity:The sturdy heavy duty frame can accommodate weights up to 350 lbs.
Pedals: the non-slip adjustable foot pedals have a large surface area to push hard and keep users feet stable during the entire pedal stroke. 8 levels of resistance: Magnetic resistance systems allows users from all different fitness levels to achieve a challenging effective work-out.
Easy adjustable seat: seat will move while still seated to find the optimal distance to the pedals and handle bars.
The adjustable straps keep users feet secure and avoid from sliding forward or to the side. Over sized seat and back: the large seat supports the hips and seat back to ensure correct posture and increase comfort during the workout. Transportation wheels: Built in wheels make portability convenient. Handlebars move back/forth while pedaling to increase the amount of effort during the entire movement resulting in increased calories burned.
4. HCI Fitness #ad
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Linear Stepper Cross Trainer #adHCI Fitness #ad
- The seat slide and recline can be adjusted to fit users from 4'6" to 6'4" and up to 400 lbs. The only other patented recumbent true Linear stepper on the market. Compare to nustep: patented low-impact linear stepping motion designed and engineered in the USA.
Simply press quick start to begin your workout or Select from 18 workout programs. Quickstart display: large 9 inch color coded display with easy-to-read workout data to motivate and Track progress.
Designed with rear roller wheels the unit can easily fit through doors and the 2. 5' x 5' footprint fits nicely in almost any room. Premium seat: oversized 20" orthopedic foam seat with lumbar support and swivel handle for easy Transfers.
Patented natural stepping motion and comfortable seat provide a low impact total body workout. Compact design: full commercial grade and compact for your home. Used by physical therapists. Low impact: inclusive ergonomic design accommodates a wide range of users at various fitness levels.
5. Nustep #ad
Nustep TRS 4000 Recumbent Cross Trainer #adNustep #ad
- Dimensions: 60"l x 23"W x 48"H. Console: water bottle holder and reading rack included. 10 workload settings. Seat adjustment: 15" range.
Stride length: up to 17". Displays: steps per minute, watts, Time, Workload, calories, Steps, METS, Heart RATE. Stepping height: 2" to 8. 5". Weight: 205 lbs.
6. HCI Fitness #ad
HCI Fitness Physio Step HXT Recumbent Compact Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer, Grey/Black #adHCI Fitness #ad
- Standard stationary comfort seat with contact heart rate. Independent semi-elliptical motion. Fully Adjustable rotating handles. Display showing speed, watts, distance, rpm, calories, Pulse, time, & resistance level "1-16". User friendly LCD display.
7. HCI Fitness #ad
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LTD Seated Elliptical Cross Trainer #adHCI Fitness #ad
- Recumbent ergonomic position is Easy on Joints - Ideal Cross Trainer for Physical Therapy. Semi-elliptical Motion is Low Impact. Comfortable recumbent Cross Training Position with Seat Recline and Contact Heart Rate.
17 workout programs to Burn Calories and Motivate Users. Connected arms and Legs Provides a Smooth Total Body Workout. Accommodates users from 4'11" to 6'4" and up to 330 lbs.
|Brand||HCI Fitness #ad|
|Manufacturer||HCI Fitness #ad|
|Model||PhysioStep LTD Seated Elliptical|
8. Inspire Fitness #ad
Inspire Fitness 2.5 CS2.5 Cardio Strider #adInspire Fitness #ad
- Silent poly v Belt System provides whisper quiet operation. Low step through height offers easy access to seat. Adjustable handles flip to switch between CHEST/BACK workout and BICEP/TRICEP workout.
Simple back and forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear. Computer has 8 preset Programs; 6 total body programs and 2 upper body interval programs.
9. HCI Fitness #ad
HCI Fitness PhysioStep RXT-1000 Recumbent Elliptical Trainer #adHCI Fitness #ad
- Self-powered so it does not need to be plugged in; Max User Weight: 500 pounds. Provides a stress-free, effective and low-impact total body workout while allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position. The oversized large lcD display provides all your workout information in a clear and easy to read format.
Features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance Walk- through design to accommodate a wide range of users. The ergo-grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working your arms, legs and core muscle groups.
|Brand||HCI Fitness #ad|
|Manufacturer||HealthCare International, Inc. #ad|
|Model||PhysioStep RXT-1000 Recumbent Elliptical|
|Warranty||Lifetime frame; 3 years mechanical and electronic parts|