As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ancor #ad
Ancor Marine Grade Primary Wire and Battery Cable Black, 100 Feet, 14 AWG #adAncor #ad
- Ultra-flexible type 3 stranding resists fatigue from vibration and provides added corrosion protection. Exceeds all ul 1426, us coast guard charter boat CFR title 46 and ABYC standards. They are constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600 volts, stays flexible even in extreme cold -40 deg F/C and resists salt water, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet, oil, heat, gasoline, battery acid, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation.
Manufactured from individual copper strands and tinned to perform in the harshest marine environments. 100 feet of black 14 AWG marine grade wire.
2. Kimbluth #ad
Kimbluth 8 Gauge Marine Wire Tinned Copper Boat Cable, Black, Standard USA OFC Oxygen Free Copper Wire for Automotive Boat Speakers Solar Outdoors 8 Gauge 10 FT #adKimbluth #ad
- Made of tinned copper to improve the stability, conductivity, corrosion resistance and effective anti-circuit interference of the cable. Standard ul 1426 boat wire, meet SAE ABYC specifications boat cable that can used for marine environments.
Operating voltage rate up to 600V, working temperature up to 150 deg dry, 75 deg wet. Standard 8 gauge wire that used in lighting systems, and can also be used in extreme environments such as rivers, lakes, household circuit systems and other daily environments, automotive applications, boat applications, solar applications and marine.
Special customed pvc insulations that can effectively prevent wire oxidation, gasoline, salt waterproof corrosion, high temperature resistance, battery acid and abrasion.
|Part Number||S-MARINE-8 AWG|
|Warranty||30 Days Warranty from The Date of Purchased|
3. Ancor #ad
25ft, Ancor Bonded Cable, 8/2 AWG 2x8 mm2, 121802, Flat #adAncor #ad
- Prefect for trolling motors, down riggers or any other application with a single positive and negative lead. Save install time with only running one bonded wire.
Weight per 1000': 172 lbs, 78. 0 kg. Made with tinned copper. Color conductors: Red and Black. Bonded cable, 8/2 awg 2x8 mm2, Flat - 25ft.
4. Common Sense Marine #ad
8/2 AWG UL 1426 The Real Thing Duplex Round Marine Wire, White PVC Jacket, 30 Feet, Tinned Copper Boat Cable, Red/Yellow #adCommon Sense Marine #ad
- High grade pvc insulation resists moisture, alkali, flame, acid, oil and gasoline. Ul 1426 wire is required by the US Coast Guard for all boat wiring and is verified through inspection.
Meets sae, 105°c dry, ul and coast Guard requirements, abyc, 600 volts, 75°C wet. High strand count tinned copper conductor Type III for low resistance, high conductivity and protection from corrosion.
5. Common Sense Marine #ad
8 AWG UL 1426 The Real Thing Marine Wire, Red, Tinned Copper Primary/Battery Boat Cable, Made in The USA, 30 Feet #adCommon Sense Marine #ad
- High strand count tinned copper conductor Type III for low resistance, high conductivity and protection from corrosion. Meets sae, 600 volts, abyc, 105°c dry, ul and Coast Guard requirements, 75°C wet.
High grade pvc insulation resists moisture, flame, acid, alkali, oil and gasoline. Ul 1426 wire is required by the US Coast Guard for all boat wiring and is verified through inspection.
6. attwood #ad
Attwood 14361-5 Insulated 8-Gauge Copper Wire Electrical Equipment #adattwood #ad
- 8 guage thickness with 2 20-foot coils per set; in black and red. Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude.
Easy installation due to the flexible, stranded copper core. Tough pvc insulation resists cracking, abrasion, weather, oil, and acids. Stranded copper design also conducts the most current—giving you fast, dependable starts.
7. Rig Rite Manufacturing #ad
Rig Rite 550 Red and Black 8-Gauge Wire, 20' #adRig Rite Manufacturing #ad
- For installing trolling motors and electric winches. Premium marine grade copper wire. Header carded. Includes 20' of both red and black wire.
8. Common Sense Marine #ad
Grade 8 Conductor Shielded Signal Cable, 20/8 AWG Round Signal Tinned Copper Marine Wire, 100 Feet- White Jacket #adCommon Sense Marine #ad
- High strand count tinned copper conductor Type III for low resistance, high conductivity and protection from corrosion. Ul 1426 wire is required by the US Coast Guard for all boat wiring and is verified through inspection.
High grade pvc insulation resists moisture, acid, alkali, flame, oil and gasoline. Meets sae, 600 volts, 105°c dry, ul and coast guard requirements, ABYC, 75°C wet.
9. Ancor #ad
Black, Ancor 188003 Marine Grade Electrical Primary Tinned Copper Boat Wiring 10-Gauge, 8-Feet #adAncor #ad
- Country of Origin:United States. Length 18 feet. 188003 is primary Wire. Package dimensions:4. 25"l x 2. 89"w x 2. 25"h.