As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IST #ad
Military Special Ops Gear, Deep Sea Diving Heavy Duty Equipment, IST Rubber Rocket Scuba Diver Fins #adIST #ad
- Military choice — #1 choice for special ops and U. S. Open back — designed to be worn with dive booties. Durable design — strong rubber design is longlasting and premium-grade.
Special construction — curvature and tapered blade for better propulsion. Navy seAL program. Jet style — deep grooves channel water backwards for a powerful kick.
2. Apeks #ad
Apeks RK3 Military & Tech Scuba Diving Fins,Black,Large/X-Large Super #adApeks #ad
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position. Custom buckle is attached with stainless steel nut and bolt. Come standard with stainless steel spring straps.
Traditional all-rubber design provides excellent performance. Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great maneuverability.
3. IST #ad
IST F4 Jet Fins US Military Navy Seal Special Ops Rescue Salvage Diving X-Large #adIST #ad
- Open foot pocket — Designed to ear with dive booties. Short blade — the same power and reliability as the original F1 Rubber Rocket in a compact style. Easy wear — adjustable straps and quick-release buckles make donning and doffing easy.
Specialty design — a curved, tapered blade with an open back designed to be worn with dive booties. Jet style — deep grooves and vented blades force water backwards for better propulsion.
4. Aqua Lung #ad
Aqualung Aqua Lung Rocket Quick Release Diving Fin Large 9-11 #adAqua Lung #ad
- Colors: Black. One of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers. All-rubber construction is compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments. Available with either traditional fin straps and buckles or quick-release buckles.
|Brand||Aqua Lung #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aqua Lung #ad|
5. Promate #ad
Promate Spartan Old School Rubber Scuba Dive Fins, 2XL 11-13 Mens #adPromate #ad
- Special blade curvature and Varying Degrees of Blade Flexibility Produce Positive Thrust. Durable and Comfortable Rubber Fins.
Easy to maneuver and Made with High Quality Rubber. Traditional proven Design with Vents to Assist Efficiency and Water Flow. Used by military with Very Flexible and Power.
6. Trident #ad
Spartan Old School Rubber Scuba Fins Dive Diving Divers Snorkeling Snorkel Si. #adTrident #ad
- This is a fantastic pair of "old school" Rubber Adjustable Fins. Adjustable strap for a secure fit. Authorized dealer!!! full manufacturer´s warranty!!! Excellent propulsion and comfort in a vented rubber design. Easy adjust quick-release buckles.
7. Voit #ad
XX-Large, Voit Duck Feet Fins Gray/Turquoise #adVoit #ad
- Xx-large m: 11-13 / w: 13-14. 5. Symetrical fins allow you to wear the fin on either foot. Lifeguard uses these fins for power and control while in big surf. Snorkel fin Powerful blade for bodyboarding bodysurfing and diving. There is not right and left swimfin. Color: grey/Teal/Black.
|Manufacturer||360 Inc #ad|
|Warranty||INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNS eBodyboarding.com does not do direct exchanges unless you come to our location. If you want to return an item and get a different item/size/color, etc., please place a new order for the replacement item, and contact us to get an RA (return for the item(s) you are returning. Once we receive the returned tem, your card will be credited. There are no returns on certain custom items (custom bodyboards and custom wetsuits) and pre-owned items. If you bought an item of clothing and washed it, we cannot accept a return. Shrinkage is not a valid reason for returning clothing. There are also no returns on DVDs and videos once the shrink wrap has been removed! Warranty info Some items have warranties and the warranty period varies from brand to brand. Please contact us if you think you have a warranty claim and we will put you in contact with the manufacturer. Please note, we cannot replace or refund any items without approval from the manufacturer. Bodyboards are NOT WARRANTED FOR CREASING and NOT WARRANTED for de-lamination/bubbles caused by leaving the board in the sun or in a hot environment and are NOT WARRANTED for cuts into the board caused by the use of a leash, getting run over, dropping the board on the nose or tail, etc.. Most of the manufacturers will require detailed photos of the board if there is a possible defect so they can determine the course of action.|
8. Aqua Lung #ad
Aqua Lung Rocket II Scuba Diving Fins Large 9-11 #adAqua Lung #ad
- Colors: Black. Available with either traditional fin straps and buckles or quick-release buckles. One of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
All-rubber construction is compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments. Improved foot pocket with quick-release buckle.
9. Scubapro #ad
Scubapro Jet Sport Fins, Scuba Pro Diving Fin, Black Blue, Medium 8-10 #adScubapro #ad
- Drag reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both up and down strokes. Quick release buckles. Three material blade construction optimizes flex and comfort to achieve a high level of performance.
Big blade for a truly powerful response in the water. Ergonomic foot pocket. Jet sport is a powerful and high performing blade fin, perfect for all divers.