As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ayamaya #ad
Ayamaya 30KN Screwgate Locking Climbing Carabiners 2 Pack & Figure 8 Descender,Outdoor D-Ring Hook Rappel Device for Rappelling Belaying Rock Climbing Blue2pcs Carabiner + 1pcs Descender #adayamaya #ad
- Easily opened with one hand. Ce certified. Keylock nose prevents snagging;Locking gate reduces chance of open-gate failure. Just right for working-at-height, technical Rope Rescue, climbers, cavers, and sport rappelers, Soft-anodized coating wears smoothly; less chance of developing rope-damaging edges.
Pear shaped facilitates belaying single ropes with a Munter hitch.
Carabiner strength: closed - 6744 lbf / 7 kn; minor axis - 1574 lbf / 30 kn; open - 1574 lbf / 7 kN. Our figures of 8 work on ropes up to 16mm in diameter. Breaking strength 7, 700 lbf. 35 kN. The 8 belay device has a versatile dual-hole design that allows use with double or single ropes.
2. Super SW #ad
Super SW 30 KN Mini Figure 8 Descender Ring Rope Climbing Rescue Rappelling Belay Device Rappelling Rescue Gear Black #adSuper SW #ad
- The principle slot is large enough for you to double or triple your single rope to increase frictions for slow descent. With bent-ear, locking yourself off with both hands free will be much easier and safer.
It can help people hang in mid air to appreciate the scenery or work in high level by wrapping the rope around its ear. Rescue figure 8 with bent-ears works as a versatile rappel device. Sturdy and rugged rescue 8 for rescue, mountaineering, training, aerial silk etc.
3. AOKWIT #ad
8 Descender Large Bent-Ear Belaying and Rappelling Gear Belay Device Climbing for Rock Climbing Peak Rescue 7075 Aluminum Alloy Red, AOKWIT 50KN Rescue Figure #adAOKWIT #ad
- Figure 8 descender: big wall climbings Terminal 8 with Ears is an improvement over standard figure 8 devices with improved breaking and safety features. Superior braking resistance: breaking strength 11, 000 lbf 50KN/5000kg.
Allows for smooth rope action while descending or belaying, offers superb control on rope. Easy lock-off: with bent-ear, locking yourself off with both hands free will be much easier and safer.
It applies to: suitable for mountain climbing, Climbers, Ice Climbing, Technical Rope Rescue, Rock Climbing, Working-At-Height, rescue, Cavers and Sport Rappelers. Keep your safety: it uses the friction between the rope and the Descender device to slow down the descent or brake. Extra thick with ears and belay slot will keep your safety, even in a rescue or emergency situation.
4. ProClimb #ad
Rigging Palates, ProClimb 50 kN Rescue Figure 8 Descender, Descender, Rappelling Devices, Figure 8 Belay Device, Stainless Steel Belay Device w/Bent-Ears #adProClimb #ad
- B>easy to use - rigging plate for smooth and superb rope control while descending or belaying with easy lock-off, adjustable descent rate, and large main slot.
Rope sizes: 11 mm - 16 mm. B>multipurpose - perfect for arborists, rock climbing, ice climbing, mountain climbing, rappelling and many more useful work applications. B>built to last - industry-leading quality. Apply large friction to rope with ease for climbing, rappelling, rigging an aerial silk and help control rope sliding speed.
B>climb with confidence - made with anodized stainless steel. Weight: 26 oz / 737 g. B>laboratory tested - 100% factory and proof tested for durability and versatility from independent laboratories. Maximum breaking strength: 50 KN / 11240 lbs. Durable, lightweight, and strong.
|Manufacturer||U.S. Rigging Supply #ad|
5. Fusion #ad
Fusion Climb Aluminum Terminal 8 Descender Black, Perfect for Climbing, Ziplining and Rescue, Large Bent Ear Belaying and Rappelling Gear Belay Device #adFusion #ad
- Configurations: the terminal 8 lite has countless descending configurations for either single stranded or double stranded descents. Lightweight: the terminal 8 lite descender is a great addition to any gear rack due to its light yet strong aluminum frame weighing just under 10 ounces 9.
2 ounces. The light weigh of the terminal 8 make it easier to carry more gear. Multiuse: equipped by first responders such as Firefighters, Tactical personnel, Swat police, National forest & County Search and Rescue, and even for outdoor activities such as rock climbing and canyoneering.
Redundancy: the terminal 8 descender is equipped with two stopper hooks that prevent the rope from rolling over plate and becoming a girth hitch which can lead to a person becoming stranded mid-rappel and needing rescue.
Versatility: the terminal 8 not only is a descender, it works perfectly for belaying, contingency anchor set up, and Australian aussie rappelling. User has the option for additional friction with the use of an accompanied locking carabiner, the bites of rope in place the more friction is added.
|Manufacturer||Fusion Climb #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacture warranty|
6. AOKWIT #ad
8 Descender Large Bent-Ear Belaying and Rappelling Gear Belay Device Climbing for Rock Climbing Peak Rescue Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Black, AOKWIT 30KN Rescue Figure #adAOKWIT #ad
- Figure 8 descender: big wall climbings Terminal 8 with Ears is an improvement over standard figure 8 devices with improved breaking and safety features. Easy lock-off: with bent-ear, locking yourself off with both hands free will be much easier and safer.
It applies to: suitable for mountain climbing, cavers, working-At-Height, Family Emergency Reserve, Climbers, Ice Climbing, Rescue, Rock Climbing, technical rope rescue, Kids Rock Climbing Training and Sport Rappelers.
Superior braking resistance: breaking strength 6744 lbf 30KN/3000kg. Extra thick with ears and belay slot will keep your safety, even in a rescue or emergency situation. Allows for smooth rope action while descending or belaying, offers superb control on rope. Keep your safety: it uses the friction between the rope and the Descender device to slow down the descent or brake.
7. TRIWONDER #ad
TRIWONDER 50KN Rock Climbing Figure 8 Descender Rescue Belay Device Stop Descender and Carabiner Rock Rappelling Gear Black #adTRIWONDER #ad
- Specificationssize: 17x17 cm; weight: 02kg; maximum breaking strength:11023 lbs 50KN/5000kg. Surface anodization to maximize reducing rubbing between the rope and the figure 8 belay device, preventing damage to rope and protect fingers from burns.
Usage conditionsthe belay device is mainly used for working-at-height, climbers, technical rope rescue, cavers and sport rappeller.
Material7075 aviation aluminum alloy, the rescue figure 8 descender is excellent in high strength, smooth surface for durable use. Corresponding rope8-13 mm. Applicationssuitable for climbing, engineering protection, rappelling, exploring, rock climbing, rescue, aerial work, etc.
8. Fusion #ad
Fusion Climb Aluminum Compact Bent Eight Descender Black #adFusion #ad
- Outdoor. Aluminum descender. Bent eight Design. Allows the user control while descending or belaying with a heavy load. Extra thick with ears and belay slots.
|Manufacturer||Fusion Climb #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacture warranty|
9. C·WILDYFIELD #ad
Aviation Aluminum Alloy, C·WILDYFIELD Figure 8 Climbing Descender UIAA, 45kN Large Bent-Ear Rappelling Gear Equipment Belay Device Rigging Plate for Rock Mountain Tree Climbing #adC·WILDYFIELD #ad
- Breaking strength: 45kn/10116lbf, max tension: 4500kg/9921lbs, for 9-16mm single rope. The rope can pass through the middle ring and wrap around the over-large thick BENT-EAR, which is perfect for hanging in the air. This outstanding design can effectively decrease the heat of the descender and reduce the abrasion of the rope, thus extending the life of the rope.
Go for your adventure! upgrade design - optimized on the basis of traditional rescue figure 8 devices, it offers superior control on ropes. Versatility - as a versatile rappel device, rescue, aerial work, aerial silk dance, caving, rappelling, tree arborist, belaying, the rescue figure 8 descender is widely used for outdoors, mountain climbing, search, exploratory hole, ice climbing, working-at-height, rock climbing, etc.
Rope and carabiner friendly - the middle section of the eight-shaped ring is thicker than the two ends.
C·wildyfield figure 8 climbing descender uses friction between the rope and the descender device to slow your descent. Meanwhile, the lower ring has enough room for multiple carabiners to easily clip in back-ups or transition from one anchor to another. You can fully rely on it. Locking yourself off with both hands-free becomes much easier and safer. Lightweight but high strength - aviation aluminum alloy constructed figure 8 descender is characterized by high strength and a lightweight design only 265g/9.