As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Travaco #ad
Marine-Tex RM330K Gluvit Waterproof Epoxy Sealer, 2 lbs. #adTravaco #ad
- Seals leaky seams and rivets in aluminum hulls, and leaks around fiberglass cabins or decks. Hard protective coating flexes with hull movements to bridge and seal hairline cracks.
Fills minor cracks and pinholes. Provides superior protection for fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel. Gluvit barrier coat seals and protects hulls and decks.
2. TotalBoat #ad
TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Barrier Coat Quart, Gray #adTotalBoat #ad
- Fast drying, with no sanding needed between coats. Provides superior corrosion protection on all underwater metals. Coverage: Approximately 225 sq. Thinner: totalboat Epoxy Primer Thinner 200 Available in gray in quart or gallon size kits.
Ft. Gallon @ 7 mils wet. High-build, two-component epoxy primer and barrier coat for excellent corrosion prevention on aluminum hulls and pontoon boats. For use above and below the waterline. Can be overcoated with antifouling bottom paints or other 1- and 2-part paints.
3. Marine Tex #ad
Marine Tex Gluvit Epoxy Sealer, Quart #adMarine Tex #ad
- Seals leaky seams and hairline cracks. Minimizes water absorption on wood. Coats aluminum to reduce corrosion.
|Brand||Marine Tex #ad|
|Manufacturer||Marine Tex #ad|
4. TotalBoat #ad
Dinghies, Bass Boats, Duck Boats, Jon Boats and Pontoons Army Green, Quart, TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Paint for Canoes #adTotalBoat #ad
- Easy to apply and dries fast: apply 2-3 coats by brushing, rolling or spraying. Finish won't peel, or fade. Use above or below the waterline note: is not an antifouling paint. Tough marine paint: durable, one-part polyurethane formula adheres directly to aluminum and galvanized metal.
Environmentally friendly aluminum paint formula is chromate-free, chip, has low VOCs, low odor, and easy soap & water cleanup. No need to etch or prime first; prevents corrosion and resists UV damage, chemicals and abrasion.
Easy to create a camouflage finish for hunting. Available in earth brown, white, khaki, black, light gray and army green similar to olive drab green paint coverage: 80-100 sq ft per quart.
Thin up 20% with water. Overcoat in just 1 hour at 72 F, without sanding between coats. Get superior adhesion to prepared aluminum without priming. Attractive low-sheen finish: ideal for aluminum canoes, hunting blinds, and fishing boats, duck boats, ladders, jon boats, tree stands, pontoon, hunting, dinghies, boat trailers and more.
5. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum Available 207012 Marine Flat Boat Bottom Antifouling Paint, Black, 1-Quart #adRust-Oleum #ad
- For use in mild to moderate fouling conditions. Best for boats that are regularly hauled and cleaned. Formulated to slowly release copper in order to prevent fouling.
Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or steel surfaces to prevent fouling below the waterline. Use on fiberglass boats and all non-aluminum trailer boats. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.
Protective coating resists buildup of barnacles, algae and other marine growth. Hard, smooth finish provides a flat sheen over most aged antifouling coatings. Able to recoat in 4 hours, to launch in 16 hours and covers up to 110 sq ft. Suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
6. WEST SYSTEM #ad
West System 650-K Aluminum Boat Repair Kit #adWEST SYSTEM #ad
- Each kit contains 8 ounces of g/flex 650 Toughened Epoxy, adhesive filler, application syringes, mixing pots and reusable mixing sticks and protective gloves.
Used to repair leaking seams and rivets in aluminum boats and canoes. Illustrated, detailed instructions explain how to repair leaking seams and rivets in aluminum boats.
7. Sharkhide #ad
Sharkhide Metal Protectant 1 #adSharkhide #ad
- Protects boat from streaks, stains, water lines and oxidation. Protects in fresh, brackish, and saltwater. Sold in 1qt Container. Won't chip, flake, peel, or yellow. Easy to Apply.
8. STAR BRITE #ad
Star Brite 087004 Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick, 4 Ounce Pack of 1 #adSTAR BRITE #ad
- Works underwater! Every boater should have this onboard for emergency and permanant repairs. Withstands high temperatures and pressures making it ideal for manifolds, mufflers, & drive units.
Easy to use - hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area. Special additives cut through oxidation and anodization to maximize bonding to weathered aluminum. Bonds in 5-10 minutes - steel hard in 30 minutes Fully cured in 60 minutes and can then be sanded, drilled and tapped.
|Brand||STAR BRITE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star brite #ad|
9. STAR BRITE #ad
Star brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF, Boat Wax That Seals & Protects Gel Coat with a High Gloss Finish, 32 oz Liquid #adSTAR BRITE #ad
- Specially formulated for use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces and can be applied over old wax or polish. Maximum uv protection and shine lasts up to 4 to 5 times longer than other marine waxes. Ptef is the slickest, non-stick material ever developed and will actually increase hull speed.
For medium to heavy oxidation, use Star brite Premium Cleaner Wax. Made with pride in the United States. Uv inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation while PTEF polymers repel water, oil based stains and marine deposits, making future cleanup quick and easy.
|Brand||STAR BRITE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star brite #ad|