As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro package Card Game, Winning Moves RACK-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Recommended ages 8+. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956.
This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. For 2-4 players. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
2. Racko #ad
Racko Card Game Parker Brothers 1997 #adRacko #ad
- Rack-o. 2-4 players. Can you rack Up the Highest Score? The card game that racks up the fun! Ages 8- Adult.
3. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Racko Card Game, 50th Anniversary #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Whoever yells Racko first ends the round and earns the most points. It is a card game. Players take turns by drawing and discarding. Get your rack of 10 cards in consecutive order, from lowest to highest. For 2 to 4 players.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
4. magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #admagilano #ad
- A turn-based and time flexible game. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Made in Germany. Languages: english, german, Spanish, 1 game notepad, French, Italian.
Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Age: from age 8 and up. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Estimate - Get used to chances.
So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures.
Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Game duration: about 30 minutes. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, because then ends a round. Players: for 2 - 8 players.
5. The Uzzle #ad
The Uzzle 2.0 Board Game,Popular Family Board Games for Adults, Family Card Games for Adults & Kids for Age 4+_Board Games for Family Night, Suitable for Children& Adults,Pattern Block Puzzles Games #adThe Uzzle #ad
- It’s fun because these players race to crack the puzzle on the card by flipping, spinning, and merging identical sets of 5 patterned blocks. Improves kid's problem solving & cognitive skills: you will need to have sharp eyes, strong observation power, quick thinking ability, and fast hand speed all at the same time.
Sharp eyes, fast hands, and quick minds prevail in this fun-filled pattern-matching frenzy! Levels 1-2 are great for young kids. The game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again.
You can play with unlimited players if you get extra blocks. Whereas, 100 unique puzzles, levels 3-4 are extremely difficult for adults. A perfect gift: the uzzle kids game is the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday gifts, back to school, Easter, and many other occasions! It's also a great choice for travel games.
Super fun and easy to learn: the uzzle is loved by over 50, 000 customers worldwide. The uzzle board game is great for enhancing problem-solving and many cognitive skills in children. What are the changes: the uzzle 2. 0 family board games for adults now comes with 2x bigGER BLOCKS, & 4 Difficulty Levels. Fast-paced and action-packed: play individually or with up to 4 players.
|Brand||The Uzzle #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Uzzle #ad|
|Part Number||The Uzzle 2.0|
6. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages.
7. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro Package Card Game, The Pit Game, Deluxe & Winning Moves Rack-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Product 2: a fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. Product 2: winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
Product 2: scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Product 1: fast-paced and fun! product 1: Great for group play! Product 1: 3-8 players. Product 2: the play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Product 1: contains: 74 premium quality cards, silver toned bell and rules. Turn over top card from the stockpile.
8. Buengna #ad
Mille Bornes The Classic Racing Game | Fast-Paced Card | Strategy | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 7 and Up | 2-6 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by Zygomatic #adBuengna #ad
- Challenging & competitive: be the first to reach 1, 000 miles and win the race! Play speed cards to race around the track, but watch out for accidents and hazards laid by other players. Number of players and average playtime: this fun family card game for adults and kids is designed for 2 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 7 and older.
Play a tire puncture to keep your opponent from getting ahead, and you’ll be the first to cross the finish line. Play your cards right, find your way around the speed limit and avoid accidents that may slow you down.
The game takes approximately 20 minutes to play. Strategy game: keep the tank full, protect yourself with safety cards or save a safety for the classic Coup Fourré.
Both children and adults will enjoy this fast-paced card game on family game night. Fun for all ages: easy-to-learn rules allow for speedy games that players will only want to play again and again. The classic racing game: rev the engine and wait for the green light to send you hurtling across the countryside! Mille Bornes is a classic card game of cross-country racing, challenging you to outrace your opponents as you dodge the hazards they put in your way.
|Warranty||Guaranteed Against Manufacturer Defect|