As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rawlings #ad
Rawlings Great Hands Training Glove, One Size, Black #adRawlings #ad
- Advanced fielding trainer with zero pocket design. Sport type: Softball. Fits adult and youth. Quality leather construction.
|Manufacturer||Tanners Sporting Goods #ad|
2. Players Brand Pro #ad
PBPRO 29” Infield Baseball Trainer Fundamental Pancake Training Glove – Professional Used Training Glove #adPlayers Brand Pro #ad
- If you want to step your defensive game up PBPRO training gloves are the way to go as they are trusted by defensive guru Ron Washington and are used by professional athletes. The pbpro 29” infield baseball pancake training glove is a flat style design to promote fast ball transfers and improve infield defensive techniques.
The transfer trainer also forces players to use two hands during infield practice. You will never have to worry about shape or durability with the PBPRO Infield Trainer as it is made with the highest quality materials to ensure durability and shape.
Pbpro training gloves are inspired by elite players and built for elite players.
The pbpro 29” baseball pancake trainer uses major league quality materials and is a must have for any infielder. The pancake trainer has a 10” Width and 29” Circumference. Pbpro takes training gloves to the next level, some of the best professional athletes use PBPRO to take their game to the next level. This infield training glove is made with high quality keystone leather and USA tanned lacing.
3. Easton #ad
PCTR28 28, Pancake Training Glove, Medium, Baseball Pancake Glove, Easton PRO Trainer 28", RHT, Multicolor #adEaston #ad
- Specifically built for infielders. Left "hand orientation" selection: Left Hand Throw & Glove on Your Right Hand. Smooth steer hide leather.
The perfect training tools for fast hands and quick transfers - What the College and Pro Players train with. Right "hand orientation" selection: Right Hand Throw & Glove on Your Left Hand.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. Rawlings #ad
Right Hand Throw, Camel/Black, 12 inch, Rawlings Heart of The Hide Pancake Training Baseball Glove #adRawlings #ad
- Strong and durable due to the pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve. Comfortable feel thanks to the deer tanned cowhide palm lining and soft full-grain finger back linings.
Right hand throw = left hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove. Ideal for avid players from high school to the pros. Designed for training for infield players, this heart of the hide pancake training glove has a 28 inch circumference, and was designed and used by shortstop Francisco Lindor in practice.
Right hand orientation = right Hand Throw / Left Hand Orientation = Left Hand Throw.
World-renowned heart of the hide baseball glove leather is cut from the 5% of steer hides. Teaches players the fundamentals of quicker ball transfer to their throwing hand by forcing them to use both hands when fielding a ground ball. Thermoformed hand opening provides unmatched wrist comfort and breathability.
5. Mizuno #ad
10, Black/Cork, Mizuno Baseball GXT3A Training Paddle black-Cork, Size 10, Black/cork #adMizuno #ad
- Available in left and right hand Throw. Helps teach younger players how to Use two hands. Smooth, natural leather for feel and durability. Training glove: designed to help teach proper fundamentals which will improve your hands and help quicken transfer.
6. Diamond Sports #ad
Diamond Sports DG-Trainer INF Righty Infielder's Training Glove For Right Handed Thrower, Fits on Left Hand #adDiamond Sports #ad
- Right hand Thrower Glove. Circumference 29". Fits on left hand. Adjustable strap for sizing comfort and fit for all ages. Designed for practicing 2-handed fielding technique. Full-grain American steer hide construction. Actual finger slots for that real glove feel.
7. CHAMPRO #ad
Champro Infielder Training Glove Black/Tan #adCHAMPRO #ad
- Adjustable: adjustable hook-and-loop fastener on the wrist allows athletes to customize their fit and find the most comfortable setup. Training aid: designed to help fielders learn fielding fundamentals, the CPX Series Fielder’s Training Glove trains players to easily transition the ball from receiving to throwing.
Design: designed for left-hand catch/right-hand throw athletes. Durable: the glove’s all cowhide leather construction makes it durable enough to last through intense training drills.
8. Covey Sports #ad
Rawlings Baseball Softball Infield Training Gloves, Soft-Hands Ground Ball Flat Trainer Mitts Bundled With Covey Sports Bag, 2-Pack #adCovey Sports #ad
- Reinforces the use of two hands and the player getting his/her body in front of the ball. 2-pack of rawlings baseball or softball soft hands foam trainer "pancake gloves" for ground ball fielding training bundled with Covey Sports drawstring carrying bag navy blue.
Flat paddle glove trainer is great for teaching proper grounder fundamentals; Covey Sports bag offers convenience of keeping gloves organized without risk of losing them.
Glove conveniently fits either hand, is appropriate for all levels of play, and can be used for baseball AND softball. Great product for developing "soft-hands" in the infield or quicker catch to throw transitions.