As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Opinel #ad
Opinel No.08 Stainless Steel Folding Knife with Beechwood Handle #adOpinel #ad
- Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. The stainless virobloc safety ring has two sections, one fixed and one sliding for secure locking.
Handle is made from hard, durable Beechwood from France. Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. This essential tool is unchanged since 1890 and is a must have for outdoorsmen and handymen alike.
2. Opinel #ad
Opinel No.8 Outdoor, Stainless Steel Knife and Survival Tool #adOpinel #ad
- This heavy duty survival knife features a 2. 5 mm thick 12c27 sandwich blade, a thick serrated area, an integrated 4 seasons 110 db. This knife is small enough to be used as a pocket knife and its 3 1/4' Blade prevent it from being considered a weapon in most States check with your state.
Survival whistle and a shackle key. Peals survival whistle functions in all weathers 110 decibels.
Opine no8 is the most versatile size in the ever growing line of folding knives. The handle features a non-slip area colored area and can resist extreme temperatures -40C to + 80C. Blade: 12c27 sandwich stainless steel, handle: fiberglass-reinforced polyamide withstands shocks, humidity, and extreme temperatures-40°F à +176°F.
3. Opinel #ad
Opinel 3 Piece Gardening Tool Set, Vibrant Painted Handles, Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Blades, Made in France, No. 12 Folding Saw, No. 8 Pruning Knife, No. 8 Garden Knife #adOpinel #ad
- 8: to weed, pick salads or dandelions. Purple handle garden knife no. Green handle folding saw no. 12: a pocket saw with an ultra efficient blade for cutting branches with a diameter of less than 8 cm.
The green thumb's tool kit: ready for whatever the garden or greenhouse can throw at it, shrubs, this set features everything necessary to tend to your vegetables, herbs, flowers, even small trees and branches.
Its pointed and robust blade makes it indispensable to the garden. Orange handle pruning knife no. 8: its shape is ideal for grafting, pruning shrubs, incising, and picking fruit or flowers.
4. Opinel #ad
8.5 cm Blade, Opinel N Degree8 Boxed Garden Knife #adOpinel #ad
- This knife features the virobloc safety rings. Handle: beechwood is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. In addition to locking the blade open safety while in Use, it is now possible to lock the blade closed safety on the Go.
Made to weed & pick! the tapered handle of this knife combined with its light weight makes it a favorite among gardeners. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding.
Opinel no8 is the most versatile size in the ever growing line of Opinel folding knives. The yatagan shape is inspired by a traditional Turkish saber, the toe up. Blade: 12c27 sandvik Stainless Steel.
From france, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, our beech is hard, Its light color varies from yellow to pink. Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Invented by marcel opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12. Yatagan style: the classic opinel blade has adopted a Yatagan shape.
5. Opinel #ad
Olivewood, Stainless Steel Blades, Made in France, Opinel Slim Series Fillet Knives, Beechwood, Padouk Wood Handles #adOpinel #ad
- The no 8 and 10 can be used as pocket knives. Cut out of stainless steel, one fixed and one sliding. Invented by marcel opine in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives sizes No6 through No12.
This knife features the virobloc safety rings. The slim series a. All slim knives have a narrow flexible blade, The smallest ones are great to cut fruits and vegetable and the larger ones Fillet fish. Ideal for filleting fish and slicing thinly.
In addition to locking the blade open safety while in Use, the Virobloc has two sections, it is now possible to lock the blade closed safety on the Go. K. Please keep in mind that the slim knives have a slightly flexible blade and are not designed to be use for heavy duty task. The no 12 makes a great table knife while the No15 is use to Fillet fish on the Go. A defiles in french are elegant and highly ergonomic.
6. Opinel #ad
No. 09 Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife, OPINEL, Opinel Wood, 9 cm Stainless Steel Blade and Walnut Handle #adOpinel #ad
- Walnut from french farms is a dark and brown wood and often grained. 09 folding knife is also available in olive wood, oak and beech wood. Sharp and easy care stainless steel blade: the no. The chrome content of at least 040% increases the resistance of the Opinel knife to corrosion.
It is renowned for its sharpness and ease of maintenance. Thanks to this rotating ferrule, unique know-how: invented in 1955 by Marcel Opinel, it is now possible to lock the blade in the closed position.
Opinal quality: in 1890, in a small village of maurienne in savoy, joseph Opinel invented the pocket knife that carries his name today. The walnut wood handle provides a comfortable grip. Opinel is always run by its descendants and has been producing products that have been reputation for the brand for nearly 130 years.
09 knife has a modified Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade developed for Opinel. Which one would you like? It is painted for optimum protection against moisture and dirt. Robust and versatile: the no. 09 knife is a generously sized pocket knife with a 9 cm blade 2. 2 mm thickness, which makes it extremely versatile.
7. oopsmark #ad
Brown, #9, Oopsmark's Leather Belt Sheath & Knife Case, Not associated with Opinel S.A.S #adoopsmark #ad
- It's the best solution to securely and conveniently carry your pocket knife, ensuring it won't get lost in your pockets or your bag. Follow the instructions with the product learn how to custom fit your Sheath.
Fit: fits up to a 4 cm belt. It's designed to fit a standard belt and will stretch to fit. This is not a product from Opinel. Oopsmark's leather knife sheath is designed to carry specific knives, while looking great! this custom fit belt case will keep your knife close at hand, but is in no way associated with the Opinel S.
A. S brand. Size: 9 cm blade is no. Handmade: in our montreal workshop, with ethically sourced genuine vegetable tanned leather. Our leather is custom tanned for outdoor use. 9.
8. Opinel #ad
Opinel No.09 Stainless Steel Folding Oyster & Shellfish Knife with Padouk Handle #adOpinel #ad
- This classic looking pocket knife is ideal for gently opening oysters and shellfish. The stainless virobloc safety ring has two sections, one fixed and one sliding for secure locking.
Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. Handle is made from hard Padouk wood, also known as New Guinea Rosewood.