As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Epso #ad
Epso Grow M Salt Plus Plant Nutrient Pouch, 5 lb #adEpso #ad
- 5 lb. Epsom salt provides a soluble source of magnesium and sulfur for plants. Sulfur is an important nutrient for plant life. Epsom salt magnesium sulfate is a well-reputed organic gardening supplement.
2. EPSOAK #ad
Epsoak Epsom Salt, 18 lb. Resealable Bulk Bag Agricultural Grade Epsom Salt for Gardening and Lawn Care #adEPSOAK #ad
- From plants and vegetables to flowers and lawns, epsom Salt - also known as magenisum sulfate - is a time-tested mineral that promotes healthy growth. Here at the san francisco salt company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell.
Use on plants, lawn, shrubs and more…. It's an inexpensive, greener alternative to harsh chemical fertilizers - and you don't run the risk of overuse. That's because magniesium helps plants take in vital nutrients and boosts chlorophyll production while sulfur produces vitamins.
Most commonly used to make tomatoes and peppers taste sweeter, mineral-dense environment that's also perfect for making rose blooms bigger, bolder, Epsom Salt creates a healthy, and more beautiful.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right. Epsom salt for plants is a completely natural and cost efficient way to give them that extra boost to help your plants thrive. For soil naturally low in magnesium, applying epsom Salt can help raise magnesium levels and enrich soil with nutrients. Epsom salt can do amazing things to help your garden flourish.
3. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate Agricultural Grade Bulk 5 Pounds #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Epsom salt is ph neutral, so it won't affect the pH in your system or soil. Can prevent nutrient deficiencies and increase plant yields.
Epsom salt magnesium Sulfate can increase seed germination and nutrient uptake. Can make foliage more green and lush. Packed by powergrow systems in visible clear bags - Made in USA.
4. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG7220 Epsom Salt for Plants Magnesium Sulfate for Gardening, 4 lb #adMonterey #ad
- Epsom salts is a source of magnesium that is required by plants to produce chlorophyll in order to carry on photosynthesis. Promotes blooms in roses and other flowering plants. Fast-acting results - magnesium is absorbed through the roots or foliage of the plants to help them produce chlorophyll.
4-pound. Epsom salts. Omri, the organic materials review institute, determines whether or not a product qualifies as organic under the USDA's National Organic Program. Easy to use - monterey epsom salts can be applied using three different methods: directly to the soil at the base of the shrub or tree, mixed with water and used as a soil drench beneath the plants, or mixed with water and used as a foliar spray.
Great for use on gardens. It is quite mobile in the plant and is readily translocated in the leaves from the older plant tissue to the new growth.
Absorbed through the roots and foliage to help plant produce chlorophyll. Corrects magnesium deficiency - if a plant is deficient in magnesium, its ability to carry on photosynthesis is decreased. It also helps plants absorb phosphorus. Enhances color of blossoms & leaves - this product enhances the color of blossoms and leaves, promotes new flowers and fruit, improves the root system and improves the length of the stem. Organic gardening - our product is omri listed and approved for organic gardening.
5. Monterey #ad
Monterey Epsom Salts 4 lb #adMonterey #ad
- Epsom salts is a source of Magnesium that is essential to plant development. 2 pack of monterey epsom Salt, 4 Pounds Per Container. Absorbed through the roots and foliage of plant. Promotes bloom in roses and other flowering plants.
|Part Number||LG 7220|
6. Homestead Harvest #ad
Food Grade, Gardening and Lawn Care 50 lb, Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate #adHomestead Harvest #ad
- Feed grade. Perfect for raising magnesium levels and enriching your soil with nutrients. All natural soil additive.
7. MasterBlend #ad
MASTERBLEND 4-18-38 Complete Combo Kit Fertilizer Bulk 5 Pound Kit #adMasterBlend #ad
- Contains masterblend 4-18-38, calcium Nitrate 15. 5-0-0, and epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate. Masterblend 4-18-38 master Kit 3 Separate Components in correct amounts.
Used by professionals worldwide for optimum plant growth. 100% water soluble for easy plant uptake. Packed by weight in a 1/1/05 ratio based off the masterblend recipe of 12g MB, CN, 12g, and 6g ES.
8. Burpee #ad
Peppers, and Bulbs, Burpee Bone Meal Fertilizer | Add to Potting Soil | Strong Root Development | OMRI Listed for Organic Gardening | for Tomatoes, 3 lb 1 Pack, 1-Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Bone meal fertilizer breaks down slowly, releasing nitrogen for robust growth throughout the season. Stronger root development: bone meal is a natural source of vital, phosphorus and calcium that promotes strong plant roots, readily available organic nitrogen, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables.
Helps naturally deter rabbits from your garden. Burpee offers only the highest quality, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Plus, it's made in the usa! 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Add to soil: add to soil or potting mix during seed starting or at any time prior to harvest to fuel strong roots and early, healthy plant growth.
Helps to enhance your plants throughout the growing season! Follow packaging instructions for the amount to use. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists.
You can also use when planting flowering bulbs in the fall, such as tulips. Organic certified: omri listed for organic gardening, Bone Meal is ideal for new bedding plants, giving established home flower gardens a boost, and keeping patio containers looking their best and brightest. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. Ideal for fall bulb planting: bone meal naturally promotes healthy growth of root and bulb crops and has a fine granular consistency for easy spreading.