As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BCY #ad
BCY B55 Bow String Material Black #adBCY #ad
- Great for recurve and Long Bows with unreinforced tips. Red. 100% polyester similar to dacron but with better durability and very low stretch. Green. Black. Available in Brown/Tan. Yellow.
2. AMEYXGS #ad
AMEYXGS Archery 110m Bowstring Material Dacron Bowstring Rope Making Thread Black #adAMEYXGS #ad
- Total length: approx 360ft / 110 m Strength: 45. 5kg, elongation: 1%. Features small ductility, strong pull, wear-resisting and ultra-light.
Package include:1 roll bow string material. Made of 1600 high strength polyethylene fiber, with strong toughness. Can be made into recurve bow string, longbow string and compound bow string.
3. Southland Archery Supply #ad
16 Strands Bows Upto 65 lbs, Southland Archery Supply SAS B-55 Dacron Replacement Traditional Recurve Bow String, Made in USA AMO 62 in Actual 58 in #adSouthland Archery Supply #ad
- Material: premium quality stretch loop bow-55 Dacron String; more durable and lasts longer with less permanent stretch. Length: a.
M. O. Proudly made in USA. 12 strands to 16 strands: Less strands for smoother shooting and more strands for more draw weight bows. Archery manufacturer's organization length; AMO is 4" Longer than Actual Length of Bow String; if you are not sure about your bow string length, please contact your bow manufacture.
End type: endless loop type; which fits most traditional bows, and takedown bows, PSE heritage bows, Recurve Bows, including SAS Bows, Samick Sage Bows, Bear Archery Traditional Bows and etc.
4. BCY #ad
BCY B55 String Material Black 1/4 lb. #adBCY #ad
- Item package dimensions: 4. 064 l x 5. 842 w x 9. 652 h cm. Item package weight: 0181 kilograms. Product type: Sporting Goods. Country of Origin: United States.
|Part Number||B55 1/4 BLACK|
|Model||B55 1/4 BLACK|
5. Legend #ad
Legend, Recurve Bow String | Traditional Bow String | Dacron B-55 Bow String Replacement | Archery Accessories | Archery Equipment for Recurve Bow | AMO 48in to 66in | 12-14-16 Strands #adLegend #ad
- That makes it easier to line up your shot and means your strings will last longer. The actual string length is 4 inches shorter than the AMO length. Less strands mean a smoother shot and easier aim, use 12 strands / Up to 50 lbs use 14 strands / Up to 66 lbs use 16 strands.
Quick endless loop install - the end of each loop is braided for added durability and can quickly and easily insert your new strings right onto your bow. We stand by our products and offer a risk free 100% Money Back Guarantee on all our gear! Join thousands of happy archers.
Click add-to-cart to Order Today! Breakthrough material - b-55 bowstrings are the industry leading strings trusted by professionals, athletes and hunters who need a great shot every time. Get more out of your bow! Smoother shot - enjoy the smoother shot from strings built to last.
100% satisfaction guarantee - here at propel we care about our customers and giving them top quality archery equipment and accessories. B-55 strings are easy and safe to install on both recurve and traditional bows that normally can't take modern bowstrings. Enjoy our high tech materials for improved abrasion resistance. Customize - choose 12, while more strands equal more power and longer distance. When choosing your string length, keep in mind that the AMO length is the length of your BOW.
6. KESHES #ad
KESHES Dacron Bow String Replacement for Traditional and Recurve Bow, All Length Sizes from 44-70 Inches, Replacement Bowstring 12,14,16 Strands #adKESHES #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed - if you are not 100% satisfied with keshes bow string we will refund you 100% of your order, although we are confident that you will love it. However, in addition to getting the same amount of power, allowing your string to last longer. Recommendation: up to 40 lbs, keep in mind that the AMO" is the length of your BOW.
Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction. Endless loop type - the ends are already made into loops style, so you can simply insert it in your bow right away. B-55 dacron string - is the newest version of dacron bow strings.
The actual length is 4" shorter than the given Amo". Length size and strands amount - when selecting your desired string length, however the more powerful you shoot the more strands your string will need. Get it free - we are constantly looking, for ways to benefit our customers.
When buying a keshes dacron string replacement, together with any of our Keshes recurve bow, you will receive one string replacement COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE! just enter the promo code "04KESHES" by checkout. The b-55 dacron string will give you the exact stretch as the b-50, you will also get a less permanent stretch with the b-55 Dacron string, so you will get the same amount of power while shooting. When selecting the amount of strands, keep in mind, the less the strands the smoother the shooting will be, use 12 strands Up to 50 lbs use 14 strands Up to 66 lbs use 16 strands.
|Manufacturer||KESHES OUTDOORS #ad|
7. Leadchoice999-Outdoor & Sports #ad
Archery & Accessories Black 1/4lb BCY B55 Dacron Bowstring Material Bow String Recurve Crossbow #adLeadchoice999-Outdoor & Sports #ad
- Archery & accessories black 1/4lb bcy b55 Dacron Bowstring Material Bow String Recurve Crossbow#0083/9.
8. longbowmaker #ad
Longbowmaker B-55 Dacron Bow String Replacement 52 in Replacement Bowstring for Traditional and Recurve Bow DS12-52 #adlongbowmaker #ad
- We recommend: up to 40 lbs, 14 or 16 strands based on your archery goals and needs. Quick endless loop install - small loops, the end of bowstring, 1. 7 inches on one end and 1. 3 inches on the other. Great archery accessories -handmade bow string for recurve bow, traditional bow, and because of the exact stretch （B-55 material is the newest version of Dacron bow strings）, can be used also for old bow.
If you still can't select, you're welcome to contact us, we can help to confirm. Good abrasion resistance, even some old bows can be used well because of the exact stretch.
It can better protect the bow tip. If you shoot a recurve bow, the string length is usually 3 inches shorter than the bow length. If you shoot a longbow, keep in mind that the AMO" is the length of your BOW.
Which gives you a good shooting experience, keeps the shooting steady and accurately. Actual length is the length of the BOWSTRING. Less strands mean a smoother shot and easier aim, use 12 strands / Up to 50 lbs use 14 strands / Up to 66 lbs use 16 strands. The ends are already made into loops style, you can quickly and easily insert the new bowstrings right onto your bow. Amo length & actual length - when selecting your desired string length, the string length is usually 4 inches shorter than the bow length.