As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RIO PRODUCTS #ad
Rio Fly Fishing Tippet Plus Tippet 30yd 5X-5Lb Fishing Tackle, Clear #adRIO PRODUCTS #ad
- Package dimensions: 5" L x 3" W x 5" H. Ultra strong and incredibly supple. Made from the thinnest fluorocarbon on the market, Fluoroflex Plus' strength makes for great trout material.
Nearly invisible to fish, fluoroflex Plus Tippet is an ultra strong, incredibly supple fluorocarbon with excellent knot strength - even to nylon tippet and leaders.
2. Bozeman FlyWorks #ad
Bozeman FlyWorks Fluorocarbon Tippet 5X, 55 Yards #adBozeman FlyWorks #ad
- Affordable yet quality fluoro tippet. Performance rivals that of the big name brands. 55 yards 50 meters fluoro tippet. Tested and proven on fish of all types and sizes. Satisfaction guaranteed.
3. SF #ad
SF Clear Fluorocarbon Tippet Line with Holder Fly Fishing Tippets Leaders Trout Line 100M # 6X #adSF #ad
- Package:only 1 piece 0X tippet lines, Length: 100M. Faster sink rate, low visible when immersed in water, this tippet line will fly to the bottom quicker without adding extra weight.
With built-in elastic rope and loop, easy to fetch, easy to stretch, can be attached to any fishing vests. Convenient for you: tippet line holder keeps the tappet spools in order, strong elasticity, light weight, accommodates up to 5 tippet spools.1
100% fluorocarbon fly tippet material, the surface is harder than nylon, high strength and light weight, substantially more resistant to abrasion. Perfectly-balanced suppleness and knot strength, excellent knot retention. The black anodized aluminum rod inside the holder, is corrosion resistant.
4. TroutHunter #ad
50m, 5X, Trouthunter Fluorocarbon Tippet #adTroutHunter #ad
- Nearly invisible due to low refractive index. Remarkable strength-to-diameter ratio. Superb knot strength and abrasion resistance. 50 meter spool. Sizes: 0x-10x, 4. 5, 5. 5, 6. 5.
|Model||TH Fluoro Tippet 5X|
5. Cortland #ad
CORTLAND ULTRA PREMIUM FLUORO TIPPET, 4X, 8.4 LB, 30 YD #adCortland #ad
- The perfect balance of knot strength, suppleness and abrasion resistance. This tippet is formulated with a “Top Secret” blend. The most premium Fluorocarbon trout tippet offering on the market.
6. Region Fishing #ad
50YD Fluorocarbon Fly Fishing Tippet, Abrasion Resistant, 7X 6X 5X 4X 3X 2X 1X 0X 4X, Low Visibility #adRegion Fishing #ad
- Virtually invisible underwater. Easy knot tying with our supple formulation. Abrasion Resistant. Made with 100% Japanese Fluorocarbon. Made to true fly fishing diameters.
7. Piscifun #ad
Low Visibility, Piscifun Fluorocarbon Fly Fishing Tippet, Superior Abrasion Resistance 33yd 5X #adPiscifun #ad
- For the money, you get what is over its value. Excellent abrasion resistance -the surface of fluorocarbon monofilament is harder than that of nylon, making it substantially more resistant to abrasion.
Low visibility - refraction index close to water, makes this tippet nearly invisible to fish. Strong & durable - 100% fluorocarbon fly tippet material - Up to 15% stronger than nylon material. Helping your fly to the bottom quicker without adding extra weight, thus you get a more delicate presentation.
Significantly more dense than nylon basically impervious to water. Faster sink rate - faster sink rate for less water resistance.
Knotless - perfectly-balanced blend of elasticity, knot strength and suppleness. None of its physical properties change after a prolonged soaking without damage. Since the refractive index of fluorocarbon is closer to that of water than is the refractive index of nylon, fluorocarbon is theoretically the less visible material when immersed in water.
8. Bozeman FlyWorks #ad
5X, 4X, 55 Yards, Bozeman FlyWorks Fluorocarbon 4 Pack w/Holder 3X, 6X #adBozeman FlyWorks #ad
- Lower visibility to the fish you target meaning more hook ups! Multi color bands to help you differentiate and tell which size each tippet is. 30 yards from competitors! .
The nylon mono tippets. Faster sink rate to get your dropper nymph or nymphs into that target eating zone. 55 yards of 100% pure fluorocarbon tippet vs. Strength - nearly a 15% increase in strength vs.