As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YONEX #ad
Yonex NANORAY 10F NEW Badminton Racket Red 2017 Racquet 4U/G5 Pre-strung with a Half-length Cover NR10F-RED #adYONEX #ad
- Isometric: the isometric square head shape equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweetspot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
2. YONEX #ad
YONEX Nanoray 6000I G4-U Badminton Racquet Red #adYONEX #ad
- Get it fast: serving up close to the net, you can go on endlessly and easily because you have one of most glorious rackets in your hand. Shape: the round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling.
With unquestionable durability, each of the Yonex Badminton Rackets stays with you longer than any other brand. Super tight string: you never have to worry about losing a point because of wobbly or slack going strings. This are engineered to excellence with due focus on tightness in strings.
Youll get the string is already attached when it arrives at your door. Tags: badminton racket, indoor, sport, playing such beautiful drive, yonex, tool, games, smash and even drop shot, outdoor.
This is a mark of dependability which every player seeks in his or her racket. Excellent for all kinds of players: whether you are an amateur badminton player or a seasoned participant in title competitions, adults or children, you got the sturdiest racket option holding in your hand. Strong grip: provided a technically designed grip with anti-slip tape, Yonex Badminton racket facilitate you to stick to your game plan and earn points with a comfortable and firm grip.
3. YONEX #ad
Nanoray Light 18i iSeries NR-LT18IEX Black Badminton Racket 5U-G5, YONEX #adYONEX #ad
- Shaft - Graphite. Strung racquet. Grip size - g4, in box contents: 1 Badminton Racquet with Full Cover. Built in T-joint. Frame - Graphite.
4. YONEX #ad
Yonex Nanoray 70 Light Badminton Racquet NR 70 Light Purple #adYONEX #ad
- This badminton racket is designed for those beginners who want the fast speed and high repulsion for smash and rallies. Yonex nanoray 70 light badminton racket is endorsed by Rudy Hartono Yonex All England Champion. 75g g4. Nanoray 70 light comes with the isometric Head Shape which is responsible for equal length of horizontal and vertical string wires that creates maximum sweet spot in all the directions.
Weight grip size - 5U Avg. Developed by yonex, the isometric Square Head Shape provides a 32% larger effective hitting area than a conventional racquet.
5. YONEX #ad
Blue, Pack of 1, YONEX Badminton Racket Nanoray Series 2018 with Full Cover Professional Graphite Carbon Shaft Light Weight Competition Racquet High Tension Fast Speed Performance NR6000I #adYONEX #ad
- Typestrung/unstrungStrung, Product Weight : 95 gm. Color may very very Available Will Be To Ship. Balance pointEven, Head ShapeIsometric. Shaft materialgraphite, Flex: Medium, Frame Material: Aluminium.
6. YONEX #ad
Yonex Nanoray 70 Light 5U-G5 Graphite Frame Badminton Racquet Deep Purple #adYONEX #ad
- Composition: graphite, weight - 75 +/- 2, tension: 20 - 30 lbs, Grip size - 5U/G5, Shape: Isometric. This construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance and more accuracy.
Isometrictm delivers greater control without sacrificing power. Isometrictm technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.
The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Great potential as an all-around and perfect racket for double players as it's easy to maneuver due to its weight and length. The aero-box frames help to minimize air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits.