As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RIO PRODUCTS #ad
White, Rio Fly Fishing Agent-Line Cleaning Kit #adRIO PRODUCTS #ad
- Product type: sportiNG_GOODS. Package dimensions : 4. 7 l x 4. 8 w x 12. 7 h centimeters. Country of Orgin: United States. Package weight : 0068 kilograms.
2. RIO PRODUCTS #ad
Rio Fly Fishing Wonder Cloth Fly Line Cleaner, White #adRIO PRODUCTS #ad
- 4 pads per pack. Country of Origin:United States. A micro abrasive fly line cleaning pad that strips out the deep-lying dirt without roughing the fly line. Apply a thin coat of AgentX line dressing after use for maximum benefit.
3. RIO Products #ad
White, Rio Fly Fishing 50Count Top Off Bag Fly Line Cleaning Towlette #adRIO Products #ad
- Product Type: Shirt. Item package dimensions: 5. 5 l x 17. 5 w x 19. 2 h cm. Item package weight: 0164 kgs. Country of Origin: United States.
4. RIO PRODUCTS #ad
WF5F, Rio Elite Technical Trout #adRIO PRODUCTS #ad
- Features rio's sureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control. Low-stretch connectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness.
Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision. Built with rio's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast. Specifically designed for delicate presentations of small flies to technical feeders at range, with lowstretch, ultra-slick performance.
5. 3M #ad
Scienfific Anglers Fly Line Dressing Cleaner-1 Cleaning Pad #ad3M #ad
- Easy to apply streamside. Contains advanced lubricants. Improves floatability for easier pickup and mending. Improves floatability for easier pickup and mending. Use line immediately after application. Use line immediately after application. Contains advanced lubricants.
|Manufacturer||Scientific Anglers #ad|
6. KCA #ad
KCA 3-in-1 Fly Fishing Leader Straightener and Fly Line Cleaner #adKCA #ad
- Use it to clean up the line, or apply line dressing. Felt sole fly line cleaner. Eva leader or tippet straightener. Rubber leader or tippet straightener.
Just put the leader or tippet between two surfaces and press on it, then pull it through. The friction generates heat, the heat helps remove line memory.