As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rule #ad
Rule 500 GPH 25SA Electronic Sensing Bilge Pump-500 #adRule #ad
- Submersible and ignition protected. High efficiency, low amp motor. Stainless-steel shaft. Completely automatic with manual override; no float switch needed. Includes backflow preventer.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
2. Rule #ad
12V RM500B, Rule Mate 500 Fully Automated Bilge Pump #adRule #ad
- Quick and easy installation. Refer to manufacturer recommendations and guidelines to ensure a proper fit. Bilge pump 500 Power rating: 12V.
3. Rule #ad
12 Volt, Rule 10, Bilge Pump, 2000 GPH, Non-Automatic #adRule #ad
- More pumping capacity and more exclusive design features than any comparable competitive pump at a lower cost. Compact, long-life motors, efficient, able to run dry for short periods.
6 millimeter hose barb discharge outlet. Silent and vibrationless operation, stainless steel shaft, completely submersible, rust and corrosion resistant.1-1/8 inch 28. 3 year Warranty. A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less.
4. Rule #ad
Rule 02, Bilge Pump, Non-Automatic, 1500 GPH, 12 Volt #adRule #ad
- Included components: rule 02 higher capacity Bilge Pump - 1500 Gph, 5678 Lph, 12V. Material Type: Canvas. Sport type: Boating.
5. Rule #ad
Mercury Free,White, Rule 35A Rule-A-Matic Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Switch is removable from the base for easy cleaning. Completely sealed metal capsules enhance flawless operation. Year after year, the rule-A-Matic has been the switch of choice for boaters the world over.
A mercury free snap switch tested to over one million cycles. A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less. Marine grade "blocked" wire.
6. Rule #ad
Rule LP900S LoPro Bilge Pump, 900 GPH, Beige, Automatic #adRule #ad
- Flow rate: 900 GPH. Pump only operates when water is present. Discharge body mounts horizontally or vertically and swivels up to 180°. 13 vdc power. Designed for tight spaces; Dimensions: 2. 4" height.
7. Rule #ad
12 Volt, Rule-Mate RM1500A Automated Bilge Pump, 1500 GPH, No Float Switch Required #adRule #ad
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning. Anti-fouling impeller. Features a solid state water sensing technology that eliminates the need for a separate float switch.
A genuine rule product, don't settle for less, limited 3 year warranty. Pump turns on when water level rises and shuts off when water is removed, will not pump oil — straight motor oil that enters the bilge will not turn the pump on.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
8. Rule #ad
Rule 51S Marine Rule 1500 Automatic Bilge Pump 12-Volt,White/Red #adRule #ad
- A genuine rule pump, 3 year warranty. Electronic sensing series bilge pumps. Turns the pump impeller every 2-1/2 minutes for approximately one second.
If water is present, the pump will sense resistance and will continue to run until all water is removed. A compact way of constantly sensing for water presence.
9. Rule #ad
White , Small, Moisture Tight Seals , 12, 24 or 32 Volt, Rule 40A Rule-A-Matic Plus Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Built-in test feature. Sleek and rugged with a strong, fully integrated impact resistant cover to protect against debris and jamming. Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems.
Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 amps. Will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2" 51mm and will turn the pump off when water level falls to 3/4" 19mm. 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire.
10. Rule #ad
Rule 1100 GPH 27DA Standard Bilge Pump-1100 #adRule #ad
- Highly efficient, low amp motor. Non-automatic, used with a panel switch or Rule float switch. Includes backflow preventer. Stainless-steel shaft. Submersible and ignition protected.