As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamma #ad
Gamma Sports Kids Training Transition Balls, Yellow/Green Dot, 78 Green Dot, 12-Pack #adGamma #ad
- Meet usta/itf stage 1 specifications: these tennis balls have been tested and meet all Stage 1 specifications outlined by the USTA and ITF for use in 10 and Under tennis tournaments. Hi-vis yellow felt: the yellow felt surface and large green dot make these tournament/practice tennis balls highly visible and easy to identify from standard tennis balls.
Made for 78' courts: designed for players transitioning from 60' to 78' courts, these training tennis balls are great for practicing full court play as well as being used for competitive tournaments for young players.
Training tennis balls: instructors can use these balls to build tennis skills with children as well as adult beginners.
25% slower: featuring a low-compression core, these tennis balls fly 25% slower and have a lower bounce than standard tennis balls, making it easier for players to get into position to hit better shots during practices and games. These low bounce tennis balls are great for use in drills to improve technique and control with volleys, serves and ground strokes.
2. Penn #ad
Youth Felt Green Dot Tennis Balls for Beginners, Penn Control Plus Tennis Balls, 12 Ball Polybag #adPenn #ad
- Lasting durability: durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible. America's #1 selling ball: the product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn produces the best selling line of tennis balls in America.
Great for beginners: the control plus kids' tennis ball features slightly lower compression for controlled bounce and 25% reduced speed.
Master the basics: penn reduced speed tennis balls are great for players of any age still mastering proper ball control. Usta approved: a high quality and consistent ball, Penn Control + is approved by the USTA for the 10 and Under Tennis Program. An ideal junior ball for the first time playing on a 78' court. 25% reduced speed allows for longer rallies and better practice.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Penn #ad
Penn Control+ Green Tennis Balls, 12 Ball Bag #adPenn #ad
- Meets all specs for usta "10 under" tennis and ITF "tennis 10S" programs. Green ball for standard 78' tennis court. Similar in performance to other suppliers Quick Start 78 balls. 25% reduced speed for greater control! Premium high visibility felt for exceptional durability.
4. Gamma #ad
12-Pack, Quick Kids 78, Yellow/Green, Gamma Sports Kids Training Transition Balls #adGamma #ad
- 25% slower speed: made with a low-compression core and lightweight outer layer, these tennis balls fly 25% slower than standard tennis balls, making it easier for beginners to practice rallies and experienced players to practice more advanced techniques.
Made for 78' courts: designed for players transitioning from 60' to 78' courts, the slower and lower bounce makes these practice tennis balls suitable for instruction for beginners or youth tournaments.
Two-toned surface: designed with a bright yellow and green felt surface, these tennis balls offer added visibility and are easy to identify from standard tennis balls. Training tennis balls: designed for younger players learning the game, these beginner tennis balls are a great choice for use when instructing children or adult beginners on the fundamentals of tennis.
Meet usta/itf stage 2 specifications: these low bounce tennis balls are rated as Stage 2 balls by the USTA/ITF for use in tournaments for youth 10 and under. They also help players practice hitting and returning topspin and slice shots.
5. Tourna #ad
Tourna Green Dot Low Compression Tennis Balls, 12 pack #adTourna #ad
- 12 green dot balls per pack. Meets usta/itf green Dot Youth Tennis specifications. Low compression training balls help kids learn tennis at an early age by promoting long, full strokes, and with a height appropriate bounce. Tourna green dot balls, 25% reduced bounce tennis balls bounce lower and fly slower than a standard tennis balls.
Made for competitive play on a full sized tennis court. Enables players to achieve longer rallies and practice more advanced techniques because of the low compression, helping them to transition to full court tennis more successfully.
6. Tourna #ad
Tourna 12 Pack Pressurized Green Dot Tennis Balls in a Pressurized Can, USTA Approved #adTourna #ad
- Green dot balls have a 25% reduced bounce. Made to usta and if Specs. Pressurized for a more lively bounce and longer life. 3 balls per can. 12 cans of green dot balls.
7. Tourna #ad
Tourna Pressurized Green Dot Tennis Balls 50 Ball Tote Bag Green Dot Tennis Balls Pressurized #adTourna #ad
- Made to ustA and itf specs. Pressurized for a more lively bounce and longer life. 50 green dot balls in a 50 bag tote. Green dot balls have a 25% reduced bounce. Ideal for Full-sized court.
8. Wilson #ad
Wilson 75 Tennis Ball Pick Up Hopper #adWilson #ad
- Some assembly required tool included. Holds 75 tennis balls with a special no spill lid Tennis Balls NOT included. Durable plated steel construction. Tennis Balls not included. Handles convert to lockable legs. Portable tennis ball basket.
|Manufacturer||Wilson - Tennis #ad|
9. Tourna #ad
Tourna Green Dot Tennis Ball 4 Pack Cans #adTourna #ad
- 25% reduced Speed. The tourna green dot tennis Ball 4 Pack is perfect for beginning tennis players on a full court. 11+. 4 pack Can. Size - see description | Color - See Description.
10. Wilson #ad
3 Ball Can, Wilson US Open Green Tournament Tennis Ball #adWilson #ad
- Pressurized green felt balls are slightly slower and easier to hit. Perfect for full size courts, driveways, and playgrounds. Balls bounce 25% lower than a standard tennis ball. New dot and number branded ball. Usta and itF approved.
|Manufacturer||Wilson - Tennis #ad|