As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride 2'' x 2'' Sterile Gauze Pads for Wound Dressing| 100-Pack, Individually Packed Pouches| 12-Ply Cotton & Highly Absorbent| Gauze Sponge-Pads for Wound Care & Home First Aid Kits #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Comes in handy dispenser box: each box of 100 pads can be used as a handy dispenser besides storage. Ideal for any small wounds, cuts, applying ointments or prepping needles. Painless removal: made from non-stick materials, the soft quality of the 12-ply cotton is perfect for use even with delicate skin types, the Medpride gauze pads make for a comfortable and painless removal & switching.
Furthermore, with no irritations. Store it in your first Aid Kit or keep it always available in your bathroom for convenient use.
The protective envelope can be easily opened by peeling from the designated spot, for greater ease of use. Individually wrapped: our 100-pack sterile gauze pads come individually wrapped to ensure and protect their sterilization for as long as possible.
Simply peel open the front and pull out as many pouches as you need at a time. Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared. Best value pack: each box carries 100 cotton, sterile wound dressing pads making it one of the best deals on Amazon. 12-ply for high absorbency: created with comfort and practicality in mind, ulcers, our wound dressing pads feature a 12-ply cotton construction.
2. Dealmed #ad
And Wound Care, Absorbent Gauze Sponge Pads for First Aid, Home Kits, Individually Wrapped for Wound Dressing, Dealmed 2’’ x 2’’ Sterile Gauze Pads, 100 Count Pack of 1 #adDealmed #ad
- X 4 in. Simply peel open the front and pull out as many pouches as you need at a time. Convenient: each box contains sterile 1's that are individually wrapped in peel down pouches inside of a large box with a convenient dispenser. Well suited for any small wounds, wounds, abrasions, ulcers, cuts, applying ointments, removing makeup or prepping needles.
Multiple options: the sterile gauze pads are available in multiple sizes, that include: 2 in. X 3 in. And 4 in.
And depending on your needs, available in single boxes or case quantities. Premium quality: designed with high grade usp type vii cotton gauze dressing to withstand both wet-to-moist and wet-to-dry dressing. The soft cotton ideal for use even with delicate skin types, with no irritations.
Ultimate comfort: designed with non-stick materials, the gauze pads are comfortable and painless while removing or switching. X 2 in. 3 in. As such, we’ve made it our goal to deliver a large selection of items at guaranteed low prices faster than ever before. Healthcare needs: dealmed understands the changing climate of healthcare and how important it is to have an honest, dependable partner.
3. Band-Aid #ad
25 ct, Individually-Wrapped, 2 in x 2 in, Pack of 3, Small, Band-Aid Brand Cushion Care Non-Stick Gauze Pads #adBand-Aid #ad
- These small sterile pads are non-adhesive and are available in a square, 2 inch x 2 inch size and have 8 thick layers of soft cushioning for extra comfort. These gauze pads are great and have a highly absorbent design, and have extra cushioning so you can bounce back.
Each individually-wrapped gauze pad is made with Quilt-Aid Technology featuring deep pockets to wick away fluid and keep wounds clean, and are not made with natural rubber latex.
25-count of band-aid brand cushion-care Gauze Pads are designed to protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns, measuring 2 inches x 2 inches in size. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, these gauze pads are great first aid supplies to use with Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products Rolled Gauze and firmly secure the non-stick gauze pad in place.
4. Band-Aid #ad
4 in x 4 in, 50 ct, Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Gauze Sponges for Cleaning Wounds #adBand-Aid #ad
- These first aid supplies feature a special low-linting design which helps provide cleaner wounds and may help prevent irritation. They can also be used as absorbent wound dressing.
Use these first aid gauze sponges for cleaning and prepping wounds, or for applying medication. Each large gauze sponge measures 4 inches by 4 inches in size, scrapes, making them the ideal first aid coverings for minor cuts, and burns.5
50-count package of band-aid brand of First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Sterile Gauze Sponges for cleaning and applying medication to wounds. Sterile sponges feature soft cushioning offers extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area.
5. MED PRIDE #ad
First Aid Wound Care Dressing Sponge – Νοn-Woven Medical, Non-Adherent Mesh Bandages – Absorbent for Injuries – 4 Ply, Gauze Pads Non sterile, Medpride Surgical Sponges 2'' x 2'' 200 Pack #adMED PRIDE #ad
- With nothing to lose but lots to gain, risk-free, what are you waiting for? Place your order now! They are available in different sizes, healthcare institutions and even for your home first aid kit, non-sterile, so you can choose the one that is most suitable to your needs. This allows us to offer you a 30 day, money back guarantee in case you are not fully satisfied.
Easy to use and highly practical, cystic acne, cracked skin, they should not be missing from any home first aid cabinet. Convenient & easy to use: made of premium quality non-woven material, these disposable surgical sponges can be used in a variety of ways for different purposes, such as minor face blemishes, blisters, ulcers, post-op wounds and more.
These non-woven, which makes wound dressing easy and comfortable every time, even when done at home. A value for money choice: each pack contains 200, 3”x 3”or 4”x 4'”making them a very convenient and money saving choice, which are available in three different sizes: 2”x 2”, 4 ply non sterile gauze pads, as they are sure to last you a very long time.
Simply keep a pack in your first aid kit at home or in the car and be ready for whatever comes your way! Order risk free: here at medpride we stand fully behind our products and trust in their premium quality and performance. Take optimal care of wounds: perfect for hospitals, these premium quality, surgical gauzes provide excellent wound prepping and cleaning for the injured area or even for applying medication. Low linting for a cleaner wound site: designed to be highly absorbent and non-stick, mesh scrubbing bandages are non-adherent, these medical gauze pads are low linting making them ideal for keeping the wound site clean and preventing irritations.
6. COVIDIEN #ad
Sterile 2's in Peel-Back Package, 2" x 2", Covidien 1806 Curity Gauze Sponge, 8-ply Pack of 100 #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- Made in the USA. Box of 50 packs, 2 per Pack, Total of 100 Sterile 2's in Peel-Back Package. Well suited for a variety of applications; wound dressing, minor prepping, general cleaning, wound packing and debriding. Usp type vii Gauze.
7. Curad #ad
20 Count, Ouchless Removal, Curad Sterile Small Non-Stick Pads, 2 x 3 inches, Easy to Apply #adCurad #ad
- 2 x 3 inch non-stick pad | 20 count. Protects and absorbs - safeguards against contact while managing significant discharge. Keeps wound clean and dry - Poly-blend core effectively draws up large amounts of blood and discharge.
The pads can be cut or trimmed to fit most wounds. Non-stick layer for ouchless removal - Minimizes moisture from recovering wounds and remains easily removable even as wounds heal.
8. Dukal #ad
Or Packing. Sterile, 100% Cotton., prepping, Dukal Woven Gauze Pads 2" x 2". Pack of 100 12-ply Disposable Cotton sponges for Wound Dressing, Cleaning #adDukal #ad
- Soft cotton gauze maximize comfort during sponge change or removal. 100% cotton woven gauze sponges: cotton sponges do not stick to the wounds like other fabrics minimizing patient discomfort. Woven sponges are an excellent way to add extra absorbency and provide wound care.
12-ply gauze pads: sterile sponges are medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery to guard and cushion a wound, absorb blood, fluids and more. Made with 100% cotton. Single Use.
Size of each sponge: 2 x 2. Quantity: 100 pads per pack. Just follow several steps and you will get a quick and high-quality result. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Economical & effective: these sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility.
Our cotton sponges are a great cost effective option that can be used on a daily basis. Packed in convenient packs for ease of use. Thus, clinics, the healing process of the body is less disturbed. Convenient to use: ideal for hospitals, and long term facilities. They may help to apply ointments, prepping, or to rub cleansing fluids, such as rubbing alcohol or iodine.
9. Band-Aid #ad
2 in x 2 in, 25 ea Pack of 1, Band-Aid First Aid Gauze Pads #adBand-Aid #ad
- Low-lint design helps prevent irritation. For dressing minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Antileak core absorbs fluids instantly. Extra-thick for comfort. Locks in ointment.
10. JJ CARE #ad
100% Woven, Individually-Wrapped Sterile Gauze Sponges, Non-Stick Medical Gauze Pads for First Aid Kit & Wound Care, JJ CARE 3x3 Sterile Gauze Pads Box of 100 12-Ply Cotton Gauze Pads #adJJ CARE #ad
- Ideal wound care - jj care's sterile gauze pads 3x3 inches offer extreme absorbency, great fit and promotes fast healing for most minor wound types. Include these pads in your daily skin care regimen as well. The tightly woven 12-ply pads thoroughly absorb and wick away amounts of exudation while reducing wound bed maceration or the breaking down of skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture.
Easy application and removal - after cleansing wound with a sterile saline solution, pat dry the skin that surrounds the wound and apply the medical gauze pads.
High absorbency – a moist wound environment is the key to fast wound healing. The are also non-stick pads which are great for conditions that require regular dressing change. Place another layer if needed and secure with medical tape. It does not stick to the wound resulting in painless dressing changes.
Change as recommended. Drying out a wound in open air slows down healing and makes it susceptible to contamination and infection. For minor wounds - this wound care essential works perfectly for the treatment of shallow wounds and those with moderate exudation. Despite high absorbency, the material does not shred or stick to the wound which is great news for people with sensitive skin. Optimal healing - the sterile gauze sponges promote faster healing and provide protection, too.