As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Key Education #ad
Big Box of Little Word Puzzles, Educational Games for Special Learners Ages 4+ 180 pc, Spelling Puzzle Game, CVC Word Building Practice With Word and Photo Puzzle Pieces #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating cvc puzzles into hands-on phonics practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Puzzles measure 4 inches x 3 inches when complete.
How it works: each letter puzzle consists of 3 pieces, each with a portion of the picture and a letter. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of little Word Puzzles turns spelling and reading into a fun reading game for toddlers and early elementary students.
What’s included: the spelling puzzle box set includes 60 3-piece consonant-vowel-consonant photo puzzles with vibrant photos to go with each of the cvc words. Your child will learn to identify beginning and ending consonants and short vowels by assembling photos and reading the word the letters form. Toddler puzzles help kids learn essential sight words and phonics skills.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Tap and Write CVC Words #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 1. 38 h x 13. 19 l x 9. 84 w inches. 3 color-coded, including answer keys and instruction card, 124 cards total, double-sided card sets on rings, Write Again wipe-off laminate Size: 8" by 4" each. Package weight: 1. 99 pounds.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Word Shark: Short Vowels Game 7805, Multicolor #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 Vowel Tiles, 92 Consonant Tiles. Children learn about Short Vowel Sounds And Beginning Consonant Sounds. Ages 6 & Up. Ages 6 & Up. Includes: 10 two sided mats, 58 vowel tiles, 92 consonant tiles. For 1-10 Players. For 1-10 players.
4. Excellerations #ad
Excellerations Phonics Spelling Game for Kids and Classrooms Classroom Activity 12 Game Boards Item # PSG #adExcellerations #ad
- Classroom essential: this spelling game is perfect for those ages 3 and up to learn about how to sound out words. Easy to use: this activity comes equipped with a helpful activity guide for tricks to teach about phonics and words.
Enhance curriculum: build on your current curriculum incorporating this interactive spelling game to get students involved in their learning in a fun way.
Interactive learning: this phonics spelling game will get students interacting with their learning while developing spelling and word association skills. Durable design: this spelling game is made with reusable game boards and durable foam letter tiles so that it can be used again and again.
5. Fun Express #ad
Language Teachers Supplies and Home Educational, Consonant Vowel Consonant CVC Dry Erase Card Set, 48 Pieces #adFun Express #ad
- Kids use the image clue to guess the correct letter and complete the word. Cards, 8" x 2 1/2"; plastic storage bag, 9 1/2" x 8 3/4". Per unit. Consonant-vowel-consonant cvc words are helpful to young kids who are learning how to read.
Help young students practice their CVC words with these fun cards! Each card features an image and a CVC word, missing one letter. These helpful reading and writing supplies can be used again and again! Laminated cardstock. 48 pcs.
|Brand||Fun Express #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fun Express #ad|
6. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pop Cards, Ages 4+, Alphabet Recognition, Learning Resources Pop for Letters, Grades PreK+, Early Phonics Game, ABCs #adLearning Resources #ad
- Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, christmas, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Pop set includes includes 100 die cut popcorn cards uppercase and lowercase letters plus the POP card, which forces players to put all of their popcorn back into the carton.
Reach into this fun box of POP for Letters to practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds. Practice alphabet recognition and beginning letter sounds on the go. Box measures 3"l x 3"w x 6. 25"h, fun for ages 4 and up.
7. Junkin #ad
8 x 4 Inch, 126 Cards Tap and Write CVC Words Flash Cards Laminated Tracing Practice Card Learning Letter Cards CVC Flashcards with 3 Rings for Kindergarten Preschool Kids #adJunkin #ad
- Quality material: the flash cards with rings adopt reliable paper with a certain arc, designed with predrilled hole on the top left corner, saving your time and energy, and the ring is pre installed, simple to organize and store. Proper size: each letter flash card measures about 8 x 4 inches, the laminated design enabling you to write with an erasable marking pen, compact and lightweight to carry and browse page by page, ideal for repeated use and leaning practice.
Easy to use: flash cards are simple to use, the black dots and directional arrows below can help students track and read easily; The sets contains 3 levels of distinction, also equipped with answer card, from one letter missing to three letters missing, students just fill in the missing letters of CVC words following the picture clues, to check and correct.
Abundant quantity: you will get 3 sets of cvc flash cards in different colors, a total of 126 cards and 3 pieces of rings, each set contains 42 pieces of CVC cards and 1 piece of ring, enough for your daily use and replacement demands; You can also share them with others. Nice color combination: kindergarten flash cards have 3 colors for you to choose, green and purple, including orange, vivid and vibrant, to attract students and kids; Attention, and adding more fun to words leading and practicing.
|Part Number||Junkin-Tap and Write-22|
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff EZread Sound Box Mats and Chips – Research-Based Resource – with 18 Dry Erase Mats and 60 Chips for up to 6 Students at a Time – Teach Students to Map Sound Patterns #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Teaching guide included: ezread sound Box Mats and Chips come with a Really Good Instructional Guide that includes interactive classroom activities and supporting reproducibles. Research-based resource: ezread sound box mats and Chips are designed to teach very early emergent readers to learn to hear and identify the number of phonemes in words.
Easy-to-use design: with this interactive and engaging set, students slide a small chip into each sound box to represent each phonemic element they hear.
You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your PreK–1 curriculum. This is a great tool to teach phonemic awareness to very beginning readers in individual or group settings.
Materials for 6 students: with enough materials for six students at a time, the EZread Sound Box set includes 18 5½” by 2½” laminated dry erase mats and 60 ¾” round, red plastic chips. Common core ready: the really good stuff ezread sound box mats and Chips set is aligned with Common Core and state standards for language arts. This fundamental, research-based resource helps students map sound patterns.
9. Childlearn #ad
Phonics Games And Toys For Kindergarten Age Boys And Girls, Best Montessori Toys For 3 4 5 And 6 Year Olds. CVC Builders Make Learning Fun!, 6 Books, Montessori Alphabet Beginning Reader Letter Blocks #adChildlearn #ad
- Each block set includes a learning book with words that match. Words in the book come alive as your child twists the blocks. Perfect size for ages 3 through 6 - unlike toys your child quickly outgrows, Spinny Blocks are the perfect pre- through Kindergarten learning materials, offering years of learning and reading fun.
By taking the reading experience off the page and into your child’s hands, they can better understand word concepts. A great learning tool! enjoy playing with them - books aren’t always a child’s go-to toy. The set also includes a special burlap storage bag to keep all your blocks together.
Spin the letters and take turns practicing each sound. These movable alphabet letters enable your child to take an active role in reading so they can learn to read the whole book on their own! Love sounding out words - getting your child to actually enjoy reading can be a real struggle! Spinny Blocks allow them to play fun phonics games by sounding out words one letter at a time.
Great learning tool - improve your child’s ability to learn new words! spinny alphabet blocks turn reading into a fun, hands-on experience. By incorporating fun and familiar alphabet blocks into the reading experience, and keeps those hands busy! Easy to use - no more losing blocks! these montessori alphabet blocks pack an educational punch and stay hooked together, your child plays a front and center role in the story, making clean up easy.
10. Spakon #ad
Sound Box Mats and Chips 24 Pcs Dry Erase Mats and 84 Pcs Chips Phonemic Awareness Phonics Games Reading Games EZread Sound Box Mats and Chips Bright Style,Cardboard #adSpakon #ad
- Easy to use: ez read sound box mats and chips are interactive and fascinating toys, and students slide a small chip into each sound box to represent each phoneme element they hear, which is suitable for beginners in individual or group environments to increase phonemic awareness.
The packaging includes: you will get 24 pieces of dry erase mats, and 84 pieces of round red plastic chips, which can teach little ones to learn to hear and identify the number of phonemes in words.
Meaningful gift: sound box kit allows students to learn to listen and recognize the number of phones in words, and can help students draw sound patterns, which is a meaningful and practical gift for kids and students.
Proper size: sound chip is 075 inches, small enough for your kids to hold, and the dry erase mat is 5. 91 x 2. 56 inches, which is lightweight and easy to store without taking up too much space. Quality material: dry erase mats are made of quality cardboard material, not fragile, and clear printing; The round chip is made of plastic, bright color, with coated surface, and can be applied for a long time.
|Part Number||Spakon-Dry Erase-32|