As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lansky #ad
Blade & Tool Sharpener, Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener, Lansky Puck #adLansky #ad
- Can be used in field. Can be used in shop. Easy to use. Works with all tupes of blades and axes. Easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year manufacturer|
2. WATL #ad
WATL Official Dual Grit Axe & Hatchet Sharpening Stone | for Axe Throwing #adWATL #ad
- 2️⃣ dual grit: combined 400 and 1000 grit surfaces for the perfect axe edge every time! extremely portable: at just over 3 inches in diameter and an inch thick it will fit anywhere so you’ll never have to leave it at home! Highly durable: Engineered to last through hundreds of sharpenings! Simple design: no fancy tricks or hidden abilities to use, run your axe across the surface for razor sharp accuracy! .
3. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone, Hunting, Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Knife Sharpening Stone – Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone – Sharpener #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- Restores sharpness – after one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening.
Material: green silicon carbide. Multi use tool – this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, and razors. No expensive honing oil needed. Also works for hatchets, scissors, axes, hunting or pocket knives, blades, including kitchen cutlery, carving and gardening tools.
Product description – dimensions: 7” l x 2. 25” w x 1. 125” h. Dual sided whetstone – made from durable silicon carbide, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, used for returning edges to their original shape, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edge.
Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential. Water stone – this stone is meant to be used with water, not oil. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
4. SHARPAL #ad
SHARPAL 101N 6-In-1 Pocket Knife Sharpener & Survival Tool, Quickly Repair, Restore and Hone Straight and Serrated Blade, Whistle & Diamond Sharpening Rod, with Fire Starter #adSHARPAL #ad
- Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards. High-pitched emergency whistle. A portable edc field tactical knife sharpener with built-in lanyard hole, ideal for hunting, camping, outdoor survival use. Ferro rod; 6.
No. Tapered diamond rod Medium 400 Grit for serrations & gut hooks; 4. 1 v-notch slot coarse carbide-quickly set a new edge; 2. Diamond rod with groove for fishhooks; 5. 2 fine ceramic-hone for a smooth finished edge; 3.
Versatile & easy use: this pocket knife sharpener not only quickly sharpens very dull or damaged blades, but also hone for razor sharp; Not only for straight edge but also serrated knife. Preset optimal sharpening angle.
3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge. It also works well for your kitchen chef knife. Never wears out. No. 6 function: 1. Durable abrasives & superior sharpening performance: the carbide and CERAMIC abrasives pass 10, 000 times field use test.
5. Work Sharp #ad
Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener, Gray #adWork Sharp #ad
- Work sharp is part of Darex, a 4th-generation family owned company in Ashland, Oregon. All elements are self-contained & require no tools, assembly, fishing, or set-up. Proud to be an american company - this tool was engineered and assembled by hard working Americans. The ceramic honing rod rotates to expose coarse & fine honing surfaces, lEATHER STROP, as well as a grooved surface for sharpening fish hooks.
Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution: coarse & fine diamond sharpening plates, & fine ceramic hones, & a leather strop. Compact & durable - maintain your edge while out hunting, camping or anywhere you need a sharp edge.
For over 40 years we have been creating industry-leading sharpening tools here in the USA. Complete knife sharpener - field, home or shop use designed for sportsmen who need a complete, compact field sharpening solution.
A second, & consistent sharpening solution for knives & SHARPENING GUIDES - provide a fast, small ceramic rod is used for sharpening serrations. The diamond plates can be easily removed to expose a broad head wrench to speed sharpening in the field. Diamond plates, ceramic rods, easy & camp tools. Consistent blade edge angles - purpose built 20° angle guide for sharpening with the diamond plates, coarse & 25° angle guide for honing a strong micro-bevel. Diamond plates can be attached with the abrasive exposed or flipped over during transport in your gear bag.
|Brand||Work Sharp #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drill Doctor #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects due to workmanship and design, excluding abrasives. Warranty covers consumer use only, not industrial or commercial use.|
6. Lansky #ad
Lansky Sharpeners LBS8S Finishing Stone #adLansky #ad
- Built for performance and durability. Package weight: 1. 15 pounds. Made in China. Crafted from the highest quality materials.
7. DMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
Diamond Machine Technology DMT Double Sided Dia-Fold Portable Pocket Extra Fine/Fine Grit Diamond Sharpener FWEF #adDMT (Diamond Machining Technology) #ad
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles which enclose and protect the diamond whetstone when not in use. Two sided sharpener with Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge and Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge.
No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. Sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface.
8. Lansky #ad
HSTROP, One Size, Lansky Leather Stropping Polishing Hone #adLansky #ad
- Made in the USA. Leather hone puts extremely fine edge on blades. Puts the finishing touch on your blade.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||limited one-year manufacturer|
9. SHARPAL #ad
SHARPAL 112N 3-In-1 Knife Garden Tool Sharpener for Axe Hatchet Machete Scissor Repair and Restore Blades #adSHARPAL #ad
- Preset optimal sharpening angle. Quickly sharpens a dull knife, machete, scissors, axe, hatchet, etc. Rubber coated handle for comfort. 3 years warranty and superior after-sale service: sharpal headquarters in CA, US with overseas branches in Germany and Australia, aiming at providing consumers with an easy and cost-effective way to obtain a sharp edge.
Large handle allows for use with gloves. Oversized safety hand guard. Manufactured and field-tested to the highest standards.
10. Spyderco #ad
303MF, Spyderco 303MF 1" by 5" DoubleStuff Sharpening Stone, Medium & Fine Sided and Includes Protective Case #adSpyderco #ad
- Easy to clean - it can be cleaned using ordinary kitchen cleanser and a plastic scouring pad. Includes - Protective leather pouch.
High performance - handy 1" x 5" Pocket Stone is ideal for field use or sharpening small knives and tools. Multipurpose - fine and Medium grit surfaces to meet all your sharpening needs.
|Warranty||•spyderco warrants that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship. •repairs to your knife performed by any source other than spyderco inc. Unconditionally voids the knife’s warranty. •spyderco’s warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, disassembly, or improper sharpening. •if a knife fails to function as it was designed, we will examine its condition upon its return to spyderco, identify why it failed and respond in an appropriate manner. •if we determine there is a defect in the manufacture/materials/workmanship, spyderco will repair, or replace that product with the same model or one of equal value at its own expense. •if a problem with a returned knife is determined to be caused by something other than a defect in manufacture/materials/workmanship, spyderco will inform you of whether the product can be repaired and the cost to you of having spyderco implement such repair (see below). Upon agreement and payment we will perform the repair. •if spyderco is unable to improve the condition of the knife, we will return it to you with the recommendation it be retired from use. All costs associated with shipment of the product(s) are the responsibility of the customer. Broken, missing or bent metal clips are replaced for an additional fee. Contact warranty and repair for more information: 800-525-7770 x255 or 303-279-8383 x255 [email protected] Com where to send your knife:when sending your knife for warranty or repair- include a description of the problem and how it occurred. Please send your knife in a box. Knives have a tendency to tear envelopes in transit. Include: company or individual name, return address (no p. O. Boxes please) daytime phone number. We recommend shipping ups or registered mail for your tracking purposes. Spyderco, inc. Attn. : warranty and repair 820 spyderco way, golden, co 80403 usa.|