As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. attwood #ad
36-Inch Wire, 4 ¼ Inches L x 3 7/8 Inches W x 1 3/8 Inches H, Attwood 4202-7 Float Switch, 12- and 24-V CE rated, For Bilge Pump #adattwood #ad
- Maximum amp draw is 12 amps at 12-volt DC or 6 amps at 24-volt DC. Measures 4 ¼ inches l x 3 7/8 inches W x 1 3/8 inches H. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock. 12- and 24-volt ce rated with a 36-inch wire connection.
Converts manual bilge pump into one that is controlled fully automatically. Compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24-degree angle. Reliable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2 inches water level.
2. attwood #ad
4 ¼ Inches L x 3 7/8 Inches W x 1 3/8 Inches H, 12- and 24-V CE Rated, attwood 4201-7 Float Switch with Cover, for Bilge Pump #adattwood #ad
- Measures 5 ¼ inches l x 3 7/8 inches W x 2 7/8 inches H. Cover offers additional protection, and convenient test knob lets you can confirm switch is operable. Converts manual bilge pump into one that is controlled fully automatically.
Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock. Compact design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24-degree angle. Maximum amp draw is 12 amps at 12-volt DC or 6 amps at 24-volt DC. 12- and 24-volt ce rated with a 36-inch wire connection.
3. attwood #ad
S3 Series Switch, 15 Amp Maximum Pump Amp Draw, 36-Inch Wire, attwood 4801-7 Automatic Bilge Switch, 12-Volt #adattwood #ad
- S3 series switch incorporates proprietary Electronic Sensing technology for most precise operation. Reliably detects bilge water levels and activates or deactivates bilge pump as needed. Compatible with all competitive products and is free of moving parts than can jam, break, or wear out.
Equipped with fully sealed electronics that are completely protected from water or chemical damage. 12-volt switch has 15-amp maximum pump amp draw, and connects using 36-inch wire. Can be mounted on the floor of the bilge directly to a stringer wall or alongside the basket of the pump without added components or brackets.
White switch. Engineered to operate in any bilge water mixture consistently without failure. Can be mounted on floor of bilge, directly to a stringer wall, or alongside pump basket without added brackets.
Directly compatible with all other competitive products. Free from moving parts that can jam up, break or wear out over time. Operates in any bilge water mixture consistently without failure. You can rest ensured that your pump won't be exposed to continuous cycling as the S3 switch won't be fooled by splashing bilge water, chemicals, sludge build up or foam. The s3 series digital bilge switch incorporates a proprietary solid state electronic sensing technology to detect bilge water levels and trigger pump activation.
4. Ogrmar #ad
Ogrmar Automatic Boat Bilge Pump Float Switch Moisture Tight Seals 12/24/32VDC Ignition Protected Mercury #adOgrmar #ad
- Heavy duty flow switch is designed for the toughest applications; Environmentally responsible. Turn pump on when water level reaches 2” 51mm ; Turn pump off when water level reaches 07” 19mm. Max amps 12volts: 20a; max amps 24volts: 10a; max amps 32volts: 8A.
Wire length: 1m; wire gauge size: 18AWG. Long life, forming a seal, reliable and secure, switching frequency up to 10 million times; Ultrasonic welding, not leaking. Switch is removable from the base for easy cleaning.
5. Amarine Made #ad
Amarine Made Automatic Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 760gph Auto with Float Switch-New #adAmarine Made #ad
- No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch when water level rises. Compact, efficient, long life motor ; Rustproof and corrosion resistant; Stainless steel shaft; High-impact durable plastic housing.
Compact, automatic, fully submersible electric pump. Built-in float switch! No separate float switch is needed. Equipped with built in electronic controlled reed sensor system for easy fully automatic operation.
6. SAILFLO #ad
SAILFLO Automatic Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 750gph Auto with Float Switch 3/4 inch outlet #adSAILFLO #ad
- Snap-off strainer for Easy Cleaning. Easy installation instructions for either 2 or 3 wire setup. To panel switch, automatic, or both. Heavy duty motors with Stainless Steel Shafts and Tough Thermoplastic Bodies.
Pump turns on when water level Rises & Shuts Off When Water is Removed. All-in-one pump & switch – no float switch Required-Will Turn On Automatically When Water Rises Past Strainer.
7. Amarine Made #ad
White, Amarine Made Marine Boat Bilge Pump Float Switch #adAmarine Made #ad
- Turn pump on when water level reaches 2” 51mm ; Turn pump off when water level reaches 3/4”19mm. Long life, reliable and secure, switching frequency up to 10 million times;Ultrasonic welding, forming a seal, not leaking.
Ideal flow sensor for bilge pumps Latest design includes a removable base for easy cleaning and servicing. Shells made of high quality ABS material, the internal metal contacts to ensure reliable start / stop;. Heavy duty flow switch is designed for the toughest applications; Environmentally responsible.
8. Rule #ad
Mercury Free,White, Rule 35A Rule-A-Matic Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Switch is removable from the base for easy cleaning. Year after year, the rule-A-Matic has been the switch of choice for boaters the world over.
Marine grade "blocked" wire. Completely sealed metal capsules enhance flawless operation. A mercury free snap switch tested to over one million cycles. A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less.
9. attwood #ad
¾-Inch Interior Diameter Hose, 1.5-Amp Draw, attwood 4511-7 Sahara S1100 Automatic Bilge Pump, 29-Inch Wire, 12-Volt, 1100 GPH #adattwood #ad
- Compact and durable package includes pump, wire seals, strainer, and mercury-free switch in one unit.12-volt, 1. 5-amp draw pump is rated for 1100 GPH performance at open flow at voltage of 13.
6 volts DC. High capacity for larger boats and yachts. Installs quickly and easily in tight spaces, mounts horizontally only.
Meets automatic switch pump requirements for any vessels 20 feet and over with sleeping accommodations. Reliably provides bilge water pumping for larger recreational boats. Comes with a 29-inch length of 16-gauge caulked and tinned copper wire, and uses a 1-1/8”-inch interior diameter hose.
10. Rule #ad
Moisture Tight Seals , 24 or 32 Volt, 12, White , Small, Rule 40A Rule-A-Matic Plus Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems. Will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2" 51mm and will turn the pump off when water level falls to 3/4" 19mm.
Sleek and rugged with a strong, fully integrated impact resistant cover to protect against debris and jamming. 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire. Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 amps. Built-in test feature.